Mourning the loss of my Kitty...

F

Filth08xXx

I'm still mourning the loss of my cat...I had to make the decision to put him (Redden) to sleep after being chewed up very badly...it was back in February but I'm still freaking out, having dreams and suffering a bit of depression becuase of the fact that I can't believe he died...he was only like 7 or 8...:bawl: Why do I do this to myself?? bleh....I'm always upset or worried about something...what can I do to kinda...I guess.."Get over it?" ThanxXx, ~Sam "Filthy"

K

Kain99

I am so sorry Filth... I bond with animals the same way you do.... It hurts so much to lose one. You'll "Get over it" when you're ready. It'll be o.k. Sometimes, I think it's really healthy to cry. :smile:

F

Filth08xXx

I can't... we have another cat, Fatboy, who is 8 and if we get another kitty, he will tear him up...we've been thru 9 cats and they've all died except for Fatboy...they were (Fatboy still is) outdoor cats, and dad will shoot the cat if I get another...and we're all allergic to cats, dogs, chickens, anything that breaths, eats or excretes fecile material...get the picture? :cheesy: :blushing: :bubble:

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by Filth08xXx
I'm still mourning the loss of my cat...I had to make the decision to put him (Redden) to sleep after being chewed up very badly...it was back in February but I'm still freaking out, having dreams and suffering a bit of depression becuase of the fact that I can't believe he died...he was only like 7 or 8...:bawl: Why do I do this to myself?? bleh....I'm always upset or worried about something...what can I do to kinda...I guess.."Get over it?" ThanxXx, ~Sam "Filthy"

You might think about volunteering some of your time to your local SPCA, or any animal shelter.