Ibuprofen

D

dems4me

Has anyone over dosed from Ibuprofen before ... before someone posts -- no not at all take 500 tablets if you need it :thumbsup: I was really wondering because I have a bad cavity and the pain is shooting up my ear... I can take ibuprofen but that's about it. Any suggestions or opinions?? :shrug:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by appyday
Too much is bad on your liver ...I saw a jaudice guy once in the hospital that OD on niquil...with Ibprofin

can't be too much worse than the frequent alcohol treatment I give it !! :lol: :flowers:

Thanks Cari -- I'll call pharmacist on my way home from work tonight inbetween leaving work and shopping. :flowers:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by jazz lady
:yeahthat: OUR pain. :lmao:

Click for Ibuprofen info

Don't you know how to do a search, dems? :confused:

No, not really, I use dogpile but I have to sift through a bunch of stuff that doesn't answer my question... I don't know anyting about "wildcards" or whatever it is that you need to put in for a more refined search.

Thanks for the info. :flowers:

K

Kain99

Listerene ...seriously hold it in your mouth on the cavity for as long as you can stand it. That'll kill the pain for a little while.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Kain99
Listerene ...seriously hold it in your mouth on the cavity for as long as you can stand it. That'll kill the pain for a little while.

Thanks -- I'll try anything at this point :bawl: I hope to have the face swelling thing down for the S.L. at noon on Sat. - I'd hate to go there looking like the elephant man... :bawl:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by dems4me
Thanks -- I'll try anything at this point :bawl: I hope to have the face swelling thing down for the S.L. at noon on Sat. - I'd hate to go there looking like the elephant man... :bawl:
If your face is swelling you have an infection... Please see a dentist that can get pretty ugly. :frown:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Kain99
If your face is swelling you have an infection... Please see a dentist that can get pretty ugly. :frown:

I can't I have too much work to do -- I just know received the final suggestions for the presentation and I need to work all night on that and then tomorrow coworker will be out so I'm doing the work of two people. I called dentist and set up an appointment for wedensday but all they are going to do is x-rays for the initial visit. Maybe they can give me better kain killer or something. :shrug: Hopefully shopping will take my mind of of things... Thanks you are very sweet for your suggestoins!! Gotta run, rushig out of here for the day!!! Waaahooo!!! Also, I found a few left over calindamycin (sp?) left over from tooth ache a few yeasr ago but its not working. I'll try to stop on here later tonight... Thanks all for your suggestions!!! I did some research and I think you shouldn't exceed 2,400mg ... what about mixing asprin with ibuprofen does that count???:confused:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Bailey?...

*lol*

Try...

Ambesol or a gauze pad on the tooth with 151. :biggrin:

D

dems4me

Re: Bailey?...

Originally posted by Sharon
*lol*

Try...

Ambesol or a gauze pad on the tooth with 151. :biggrin:

:confused: Beatle Bailey??? And what is a 151??

I have found a full bottle of hydrocodon and will try that instead -- not sure what it is but it says on the bottle... take one tablet every 6 hours for pain or something like that... it says 5/500 whatever that means. :cheers: :cheers:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Bailey?...

Originally posted by cattitude
Idiot King :shrug:
Just plain idiot ...seems to be a lot of that going around today. :lmao:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by dems4me
I was really wondering because I have a bad cavity and the pain is shooting up my ear... I can take ibuprofen but that's about it. Any suggestions or opinions?? :shrug:

Brush better..............