Someone please give my cat a new home

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Fluff needs a new home. I've attached his picture if anyone is interested or knows of someone. I'd rather him go to someone I know who would probably take good care of him vs. someone who'd let him run loose outside. He's an indoor cat, he's neutered, and still has his hind claws only.

I think he's either pizzed off at us for the dogs getting more attention (kinda hard to love on the cat when he hinds under the couch all the time) or for moving his cat box from my bathroom to the downstairs b/c he takes his "business" to the laundry if he finds some and hides out all the time anymore.

I really don't wanna take him to the shelter b/c he's 6, and I don't know that he'd find a home before his 'time' was up there. Peeps always want a 'kitten' it seems if they adopt a cat at all. :ohwell:

Fluff would be a great cat for an elderly person where he didn't have to compete for the attention of lots of other animals. He'll cuddle, snuggle on your lap, rub up against you, greet you in the morning with meows for treats and catnip, and is an all around good cat. I just think he's really unhappy here b/c of the dogs. :frown:

If anyone knows of someone or is interested in him, send me a PM. If I get no responses, I'll place ads for him; I just hope that I can find a home with someone I know vs. a stranger. :ohwell:

Attachments

• fluff 001.jpg
    fluff 001.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 170

crabcake

Originally posted by Nanny Pam
:bawl: Fluff is a cool cat!!! I can't take him because of the daycare kids. :bawl:
Does DQ know?

I made the mistake of saying something when she was standing here, and she just started bawling her eyes out. :bawl: She never pays any attention to him unless he comes out from hiding, then she'll give him treats.

In the morning is pretty much the only time I ever see Fluff. I get up first, and the dogs stay zonked out with Tater in bed, and Fluff knows their routine (that they'll come out when he does). He comes up to me, rubs up against my leg and does his "meow, meow, meow" routine for his treats and catnip. After I give him treats, I hop in the shower. When the dogs come out with Tater, he hides under the couch until we all leave. I don't usually see him at night unless he knows the dogs are outside, and he'll pop out for more treats.

I really hate the fact that I need to find him a new home, but I don't want him unhappy with us if he could bring someone else some happiness by cuddling on a lap or in bed or whatever. :frown: I've had him since he was a kitten, and brought him cross country with us from Tucson. :ohwell:

crabcake

Here's another pic of him hiding under the Christmas tree. :smile:

Attachments

• fluff 003.jpg
    fluff 003.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 155

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by tatercake
I made the mistake of saying something when she was standing here, and she just started bawling her eyes out. :bawl: She never pays any attention to him unless he comes out from hiding, then she'll give him treats.

In the morning is pretty much the only time I ever see Fluff. I get up first, and the dogs stay zonked out with Tater in bed, and Fluff knows their routine (that they'll come out when he does). He comes up to me, rubs up against my leg and does his "meow, meow, meow" routine for his treats and catnip. After I give him treats, I hop in the shower. When the dogs come out with Tater, he hides under the couch until we all leave. I don't usually see him at night unless he knows the dogs are outside, and he'll pop out for more treats.

I really hate the fact that I need to find him a new home, but I don't want him unhappy with us if he could bring someone else some happiness by cuddling on a lap or in bed or whatever. :frown: I've had him since he was a kitten, and brought him cross country with us from Tucson. :ohwell:

Then get rid of Emmitt & Dakota. Fluff has seniority. :bawl:

crabcake

Originally posted by Nanny Pam
Then get rid of Emmitt & Dakota. Fluff has seniority. :bawl:

Ask Baker Bob if he'll take him. He'd be the perfect cat for him. Didn't Lucky kick or something? :confused:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by tatercake
Sharon wouldn't kill Fluff ... would you Sharon? :whistle:

I actually do like your kitty. I just can't have one because my son is allergic to cats.