Jesse Ventura

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, THIS is why I'm taking him off my list of politicians I like. Apparently Jesse's making a trip to Cuba and some low-level Bush official was asked if he had any advice for Ventura. The Bush guy said, "Yeah, don't engage in any sexual tourism." So now Jesse's having a hissy fit and DEMANDING (!) an apology from Bush.

Why Bush? What did HE do?

This from a man who used to wear a pink feather boa...

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
An apology for that

Originally posted by vraiblonde
"Yeah, don't engage in any sexual tourism."
Sounds like good advice to me. :lol:

What a whining wimpy wuss. :moon:

Warron

I used to like Jesse in his first couple years in office because he was willing to give his opinion without catering to all the politically correct crap floating around in the US lately. I know he said he is not running for another term because the repeated media attacks on his family. It's too bad though. I was good to have at least one elected official out there who was not a stooge for the democrats or republicans. He seems to have faded into the background in the last year or so anyway.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Okay, THIS is why I'm taking him off my list of politicians I like. Apparently Jesse's making a trip to Cuba and some low-level Bush official was asked if he had any advice for Ventura. The Bush guy said, "Yeah, don't engage in any sexual tourism." So now Jesse's having a hissy fit and DEMANDING (!) an apology from Bush.

Why Bush? What did HE do?

This from a man who used to wear a pink feather boa...

It's pretty bad when he is DEMANDING an apology from bush BEFORE he has toured sexually. :biggrin: