Rolling Thunder

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Here's the schedule for the Southern Cruisers:
Sidestands up @ Motovation Cycles in Mechanicsville at 0730
Dennys in Waldorf for breakfast at 0800
Eat, burp and fart then ride to the Pentagon.
Hang out there with the Goldwing guys and their awnings, lawnchairs, stereos and grills then into DC.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I'm looking forward to checking out the new WWII memorial. Gotta get a lot of pics for my dad.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by aps45819
Here's the schedule for the Southern Cruisers:
Sidestands up @ Motovation Cycles in Mechanicsville at 0730
Dennys in Waldorf for breakfast at 0800
Eat, burp and fart then ride to the Pentagon.
Hang out there with the Goldwing guys and their awnings, lawnchairs, stereos and grills then into DC.
I never knew people actually planned to go to Dennys, I always thought you just ended up there...:confused:

I'm looking forward to checking out the new WWII memorial. Gotta get a lot of pics for my dad.
I want to go see it too. Would LOVE to be in DC for the ceremonies this weekend, but I have too much else to do. My dad is missing the ride to the wall for the first time in about 10 years since his mother is in town from Alabama this weekend.

If you take pictures, please post them for us to see too.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Re: Re: Rolling Thunder

Originally posted by mainman
I never knew people actually planned to go to Dennys, I always thought you just ended up there...:confused:

OK, we'll go to Waldorf for breakfast and end up at Dennys before we go to the Pentagon :rolleyes:

mainman

Set Trippin
Re: Re: Re: Rolling Thunder

OK, we'll go to Waldorf for breakfast and end up at Dennys before we go to the Pentagon :rolleyes:
Too late for that, it's already planned... (btw... I'm better at :rolleyes: than you are) so :rolleyes: and :duh: