PETA Crashes Biker Gathering…

ZARA

“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’ and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

“That’s preposterous,”said one high-ranking member of the biker organizing committee. “We were having a party, and these people showed up and were very rude to us. They threw things at us, called us names, and tried to ruin the entire event. So, what did we do? We invited them to the party!

When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activist’s meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and ‘farting on their heads,’ the organizer declined to comment in detail. “That’s just our secret hand shake,” assured the organizer.

LMFAO I'd say they got off very lucky.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
LMFAO I'd say they got off very lucky.

Why?

Bikers are, by and large, a bunch of teddy bears with a soft spot for sick kids, old people, the flag and puppies. I don't know anyone who would have wanted to hurt those kids. I do know a BUNCH of people who would have, gladly, done the same thing to them, though.

:evil:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
are we talking the 'generic' men riding Scooters or Hells Angles / Outlaws / Pagans

:whistle:

All.

I've been in a Hells Angels bar and nice, friendly folks.

I was in another bar and over 100 Pagans showed up for a wake. Zero problems.

If you want trouble, sure but, in general, people who ride are not grouchy, angry, brake check you, cut you off in traffic, scream at you for letting some poor soul in by giving up your right of way types.

:lol: