My mom is lookin' for a horse

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
She's an intermediate rider, and needs an easy keeper, that someone would be willing to let her free-lease, for possible permanent placement down the road. She's a good home. We're letting her use our 7 acre pasture, and leaving one of our geldings for my daughter, so he will need company, and so will my daughter for riding. Please feel free to foward! Thanks ~happy:dance:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Originally posted by appyday
Sound and reliable enough for grandma? And she does not want to spend any $ on it at all :shrug: may be hard:confused:
:yeahthat: Will she have the money for shoes, vet visits, food and the unexpected? :confused:

K

Kain99

Try... Maiden Point Farm

11900 Maiden Point Farm Road
Newburg, MD 20664
(301)259-2442 or (301)753-4948

They have a leasing program

K

Kain99

Originally posted by appyday
I am thinking she wants this horse to be at the old farm in VA and the rest are coming to MD...and she is leaving a gelding in VA and wants another horse for her mom there..I dont think the leasing program you are referring to wants the horses relocated off their farm...
Oh... Not really sure. I am just so in love with that place. :wink:

spinner

We have a 15 yr old gelding for sale, rides western, neck reins, up to date on shots, coggins, west nile, stands for farrier, has a great personality. Like a big lab dog. Selling due to health issues, his owner's not the horses. you can email me rajibar@worldshots.net

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Mom has $ to care for the horse, just no savings to PURCHASE one outright, and i am hoping to find her a decent horse who needs a home to help both parties. Yes she's a grannie, but not grannie-like, really.

FWIW I'm leaving one of my 2 geldings on the Eastern Shore with my daughter and where I am currently living, until we move into our new place in Mechanicsville first week of July so yes the horse would live on the Shore, in the country, on 7 lovely, grassy acres.
~happy

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Spinner!!

I forwarded your email to someone looking for a nice horse.
Good luck!
~happy~

Originally posted by spinner
We have a 15 yr old gelding for sale, rides western, neck reins, up to date on shots, coggins, west nile, stands for farrier, has a great personality. Like a big lab dog. Selling due to health issues, his owner's not the horses. you can email me rajibar@worldshots.net