vote for what 2 guys should do the first night in Maryland (but without a poll)

C

cmdrfunk

So I'm moving to southern Maryland on June 7.

What should a couple of 23-24 year old guys do the first night?

Vote now!

p.s. do they sell Sapporo :cheers: at that international liquor store (whatever the name is) in lex park (on that road towards great mills.. route 5??) :alkies:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by cmdrfunk
So I'm moving to southern Maryland on June 7.

What should a couple of 23-24 year old guys do the first night?

Vote now!

p.s. do they sell Sapporo :cheers: at that international liquor store (whatever the name is) in lex park (on that road towards great mills.. route 5??) :alkies:

I think Monterey has a Mariachi Band playing that night...

C

cmdrfunk

Originally posted by CMC122
So will these two guys be on a date or will they be looking for women?

:twitch:

Hmm.

Definitely not on a date, and I can't speak for him, but I never actively look for women. I just happen upon them.

CMC122

Go Braves!
:twitch:

Hmm.

Definitely not on a date, and I can't speak for him, but I never actively look for women. I just happen upon them.
:lol: Solomons is always busy on the weekends. All kinds of people there.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Toxick

My vote: Eat crabs.

:banana: Drift Inn :banana:

It's not much of a social sceen unless you're a local (one of the 300 year ones) but it's got the best crabs and a lovely view of the Patuxent.

C

cmdrfunk

meow

Originally posted by SmallTown
I would say go to Penny's bar. It has a hip-hop culture about it, so make sure you look the part :bubble:

No, thanks. I'd prefer to keep my homicidal tendencies in check by avoiding people who can't speak English and whose music centers around being a hard ass, talkin to #####es, and how they can kick any guy's ass when we all know that if a fight starts they'll just trip over their overly baggy pants, while I run away in a random zig-zag pattern to dodge the obligatory incoming bullets.

Was that a proper sentence?

Ironically, the only "hip-hop" music i can stand is a white guy, Eminem, and even he's annoying. Some of the late 80's/early 90's stuff is kinda funny and/or cool but everything after that is crap, but that goes for pretty much any music. Downloading doesn't take profits from the record companies; all the cookie cutter pop/hiphop #### music does.

How about a bar with 80's music?

Come on, everybody, get on the floor; everybody walk the dinosaur. :dude:

C

cmdrfunk

Originally posted by CMC122
:banana: Drift Inn :banana:

It's not much of a social sceen unless you're a local (one of the 300 year ones) but it's got the best crabs and a lovely view of the Patuxent.

Now i've never had anything close to fresh crab, but what i did have i hated. It might have been bad since it was in my freeze which doesn't work to well for months.

Is it kinda squishy? Anything like octopus? Tako!

CMC122

Go Braves!
Re: meow

How about a bar with 80's music?

Come on, everybody, get on the floor; everybody walk the dinosaur. :dude:
:roflmao: You're too young to know that song.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Now i've never had anything close to fresh crab, but what i did have i hated. It might have been bad since it was in my freeze which doesn't work to well for months.

Is it kinda squishy? Anything like octopus? Tako!
Never had octopus:ohwell: Crab is sweet and tender......

C

czygvtwkr

First of all let me say you poor basterds, 4 years after being in your exact same situation.

Next I recomend Roses Place II, will get you acquainted really well with Southern MD.

fttrsbeerwench

Question is, where are you from, that would dictate what kind of stuff you wanna get in to??? Crack house , whore house, crab house or my house.( wink)

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by fttrsbeerwench
Question is, where are you from, that would dictate what kind of stuff you wanna get in to??? Crack house , whore house, crab house or my house.( wink)

There can only be one wench on these boards.:burning:

Bump for Wenchy.:wink:

C

cmdrfunk

Originally posted by fttrsbeerwench

Pittsburgh. No on the first two, possibly on the third, and are you house trained?

Tequilla Sunset

Why in the heck are you guys coming here?
I would recommend Tiki Bar to start then head over to Harbor Sounds to see if they have a decent band playing that night. :cheers:

W

Wenchy

Originally posted by BuddyLee
There can only be one wench on these boards.:burning:

Bump for Wenchy.:wink:

She registered way before I did, I still won't change my name or av though.

Jared, will you be joining us at the Naughty Gull June 12th? Some of us will be heading over to the Tiki afterwards...:dance:

fttrsbeerwench

:huggy: to my fellow wench for coming to my aid. Damsels in distress, should never bother waiting for a boy/man.

Back on topic.... Get out of here as fast as you can, I have seen far too many people come here and stay here(yikes!!).. Some who get to leave actually come back!!!...If you like karaoke, try St.James Pub....you like bullshit local....try Friendly Tavern, which is barely friendly but has good pool tables and a cool juke box. Skip the Hole in the Wall. The name says it all. Toot's is cool. Mouse Trap ( thumbs up) has always been good to me. You want bands....try brewskis for local hard rock/metal. Back Road Inn is cool to they had Surreal there a few times. I am the bar babe....I know em all.... I will be starting work at a little place up the road on Thursday , will let you know how it turns out.