Petter Solberg

A few pics from the event:

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 173

Ponytail

Nice! Which one(s) your's?

I worked a few years at the Daytona track and got twe see the 24 hours of Daytona up close and personal. That was pretty cool.

I have a cousin that's been going to Watkins Glenn to the perfomance classes up there t learn how to race.

Many people don't understand how much work goes into a race car like that, even though the cars are "street legal".

Petter Solberg

I supported the Blue Porsche 911RSR (Clone) and the Acura Integra. I am the pit stop refueler, and also help with minor mechanical functions, such as tire changes and brake pad changes during practice sessions.

I hope to be driving this event within a couple years. For now I am satisfied by running high performance driving events in my Subaru.
What most motorsports fans don't know is that amature auto racing is way more expensive than they could ever imagine. Just the support for this 12 hour race cost somewhere in the range of $15,000 for two cars.

Rob

Racing is one of the finest mechanisms for the disposal of money - Scott (RR98ITR)

Last edited:

dustin

UAIOE
Sweet pics dude :cheers:

Glad you had a good time... I've been to two 24 hr races at Daytona...camped out in the infield...pretty good time....

Glad you had fun!