The future of Birth control

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
This is a small part of an article comparing parenting styles/knowledge of 30 years ago to today.

link

Birth control options included…
Then: The Pill, condoms, IUDs and the cross-your- fingers-and-pray-like-hell method

Now: The Pill, condoms, sponges, IUDS, the patch, the shots, Norplant, cervical cap, etc.

The Future: A free, 60-second, painless procedure is available to make men temporarily sterile for up to 5 years at a time. But guys are still too macho and afraid of anyone touching them "down there" to get it done. To combat the problem, scientists develop a tiny contraceptive patch for men that lasts up to a year at a time. But since most males are unable to remember to pick up their clothes or take out the garbage, remembering the monthly patch is waaaayyy too much effort. Women retain control of contraception and The Pill still reigns supreme.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Dymphna
But since most males are unable to remember to pick up their clothes or take out the garbage, remembering the monthly patch is waaaayyy too much effort.
:lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What is it with guys? You know that when we did the infamous "condom drop" in Africa, AIDS cases for them actually rose because the men apparently wouldn't use a condom because it's "unmasculine".

WTF? If someone hands you tiny little package and says, "Here - this will keep you from getting a disease and dying a horrible death," the proper response is "COOL! Thanks!" - not "Is that going to touch my wee-wee?"

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by crabcake
Dymphna -- you forgot the CEO method :wink:
I thought that was part of the "Cross your fingers and pray like hell" method. Since that's what she'd be doing.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I thought that was part of the "Cross your fingers and pray like hell" method. Since that's what she'd be doing.

he said he just pulls out ... cause that's really reliable, ya know. :lol:

crabcake

Birth_Control_for_men.jpg

crabcake

Originally posted by kwillia
Don't forget God is navigating he little swimmers and will be the one to decide when his seed shall spring forth on fertile ground...:smile:

He read the good book. :wink:
The_Bible__Birth_Control.jpg

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
But since most males are unable to remember to pick up their clothes or take out the garbage

Jeez! Why don't you go ahead and ask all men to commit suicide so you women won't be bothered with us?

crabcake

Re: Re: The future of Birth control

Originally posted by Tonio
Jeez! Why don't you go ahead and ask all men to commit suicide so you women won't be bothered with us?

:lightbulb:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by vraiblonde
What is it with guys? You know that when we did the infamous "condom drop" in Africa, AIDS cases for them actually rose because the men apparently wouldn't use a condom because it's "unmasculine".

Many African cultures are VERY conservative sexually in terms of not talking about sex. Sad, because people end up dying because they won't talk about something simple to prevent the spread of AIDS.

I don't think it's a guy thing. Most of the guys I knew in college didn't have that attitude about condoms. But there are some American men who believe that it's women who don't like condoms.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Many African cultures are VERY conservative sexually in terms of not talking about sex.
Aren't these some of the same cultures that believe in female circumcision? :confused:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by RoseRed
Aren't these some of the same cultures that believe in female circumcision? :confused:

Good question. That horrible practice comes from the general belief that sex is evil, and the specific belief that women must never enjoy sex or they'll turn into whores. Those beliefs also explain why those cultures don't like to talk about sex.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Good question. That horrible practice comes from the general belief that sex is evil, and the specific belief that women must never enjoy sex or they'll turn into whores. Those beliefs also explain why those cultures don't like to talk about sex.
I guess it is okay to mutilate a womans genitals, but they can't touch and cover their wanker. :shrug:

crabcake

I guess it is okay to mutilate a womans genitals, but they can't touch and cover their wanker. :shrug:

I wonder if the women stand up afterward, snapping fingers in a Z formation, and say "Oh No You Didn't". :ohwell:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child

Strange, isn't it? It would be funny if not for the fact that those beliefs cause needless death and suffering.

crabcake

Strange, isn't it? It would be funny if not for the fact that those beliefs cause needless death and suffering.

Not to mention they'd make a girl wanna rip a guy's tool off with her bare hands just before he's about to :gossip:. :cool:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I don't think its is a laughing matter, just a barbaric practice.

Pete

Repete
It is another case of man interfering with nature. These cultures would well be on the way to exstiction throught disease and malnutrition. Losers get sick and or starve and die, problem solved. But noooooooo we have to go and feed people too stupid to feed themselves, or prevent contracting diseases. Wala, we have a thriving culture that requires endless support while they try their hardest to kill themselves.

j/k................maybe