I have 2 weeks left

J

justhangn

I'm sorry to hear that dude........how long will it take to get him back to normal when he gets back??

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by justhangn
I'm sorry to hear that dude........how long will it take to get him back to normal when he gets back??
Hard to tell. It is like 2 different worlds and he has coped pretty good so far. I suspect as he gets older instead of conforming to the 2 different styles, mine (structure) and hers (free for all) he will begin to question. I tink I have more will power than he does though.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by Pete
Then boy goes to "her" for the summer. I am feeling sad.:frown:

:huggy: We'll keep you busy. Do you have lots of $$$ to buy a toy a week while Boy is gone? :biggrin:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
:poorbaby: :huggy: I feel for ya Pete. :wink: I'm in the same boat. This will be the longest DQ is ever away from me. :frown:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: I have 2 weeks left

Originally posted by cattitude
:huggy: We'll keep you busy. Do you have lots of $$$ to buy a toy a week while Boy is gone? :biggrin:
No more toys. I am done.

Pete

Repete
I am petty, I hope he gets a good dose of what her life is really like instead of the "Funtime at the Apollo" he gets on weekends.

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by crabcake
:poorbaby: :huggy: I feel for ya Pete. :wink: I'm in the same boat. This will be the longest DQ is ever away from me. :frown:

me too :bawl: :bawl:

Sorry, Pete!! I have faith that you'll be able to de-program him.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I am petty, I hope he gets a good dose of what her life is really like instead of the "Funtime at the Apollo" he gets on weekends.

You should have heard what your son said to me yesterday while you went back for your keys. My chicklet had to ask what it meant. :blushing:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by RoseRed
You should have heard what your son said to me yesterday while you went back for your keys. My chicklet had to ask what it meant. :blushing:
:yikes:

nomoney

Originally posted by RoseRed

it wasn't something about how to make a bread and butter pickle was it:confused:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by kwillia
Okay... compare it to nomoney's kid asking the neighbor lady to taste his pickle...how does it rate :shrug:
innocent or on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being pickle tasting, his was a 2

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
innocent or on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being pickle tasting, his was a 2
:lol:

He is a good boy! The look on his face was priceless when I questioned him. :lmao: