Dude! Where are my (xbox360) DLCs!?

BOP

This is part of a message I posted on the xboxlive forums:

I purchased my xbox 360 back in about 2005. Got it all set up, signed in to xbox live with my then primary home email address. Everything was fine for a few years, when suddenly, I could not log in to xbox live any more with that account. Every try to get microsoft to help you reset your password?

I'm old, not going to live forever, which seemed to be about how long it was going to take to reset my password. So, create a new account, continue on.

Went to log one day, thought "what the heck," and tried my first account.

Viola! Worked like a champ. Good to go. Some time down the road (couple of more years, maybe), same thing, except now I can't find my password list. So, create a new account, make sure I know where the password is, good to go. About a month ago, the original 360 give up the ghost; red ring of death, in other words.

The long story's not getting any shorter, so I'll skip to where I was transferring files from my old hard drive to the new one and only one account transferred.

If you guessed the one that wasn't attached to the DLCs for Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout3, Fallout New Vegas, and many others: you guessed correctly.

So, my question is this: how do I gain access to those DLCs so I don't have to go out and buy the game-of-the-year editions of each and every game from Gamestop for 20.00 a piece (Skyrim is 59.00)? Remember: I'm old, and not only am crabby and impatient, but don't have enough time left in my life to screw around with microsoft and their game of runaround. Thanks.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Remember: I'm old, and not only am crabby and impatient, but don't have enough time left in my life to screw around with microsoft and their game of runaround. Thanks.

quit dicking around with XBox's and build a low budget gaming PC

Then Get Steam .....