Jenks Mattingly

Concerned Voter

I have a few choice words for the people bad mouthing Jenks Mattingly. First off to vraiblonde I don't know how you were raised but to call someone fat, drunk and stupid must be a under statement for yourself. If Jenks was so stupid then how come he has held so many high up positions as of Chief of HVFD and President of the MSFA. Think about what you say about someone before you say it. And yes I don't know what you look like or who you are...but trust me I can probably put money on it that you are a drunk and fat just like you say Jenks is. You know if you had a brain you would know that some people can't help being over weight so why don't you shut your trap and keep your rude and obnixous comments to yourself. Because I can probably speak for most people when I say no one gives a hoot about what you have to say. You are probably saying the same things about me but you know I don't really care. Second goes to Darlene you have nerve I hope that Jenks does make judge of the orphans court so when you die and there is bickering over your will I hope he makes you roll over in your grave because of his decisions on your will and possessions. Third goes to BchBns if you don't know what something is as of the fire department or the optimist club then I believe that you have no right telling people don't vote for Jenks because he held positions in these two organizations then you don't have a clue. These organizations are to help the community and are made up by voulnteers. I honestly can say if someone is willing to put their life on the line to save someone else's then of course I would believe him to be the BEST candidate for the Judge of the Orphans Court. So on Nov. 5 please remember that Jenks Mattingly is a good person and derserves the position for judge of the orphans court because he ahs helped so many people in the past to stop now. So please ignore what these people have said so cruel about Jenks Mattingly and on Nov 5 vote Jenks Mattingly Judge of the Orphans Court. I know I will.

Sincerely
Concerned Voter

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Vrai ATTACHED Jenks?

She was DEFENDING him, for goodness sakes! The quote about "fat, drunk, and stupid" is her TAG line - a funny quote or saying we identify with and is posted on ALL of our posts. It was in no way directed at Jenks. BTW - Vrai is anything BUT fat, drunk, OR stupid.

The only one I saw attacking Jenks Mattingly was "Darlene" - I think your anger would be better directed at her alone. And Bch was questioning how any of Jenks' experience was in any way directly applicable to the position. Can YOU explain it for us? I am not deriding him at all - he is a very fine, upstanding member of this community who has freely given of himself in many different ways. I would very much like to know how his experience would make him the best candidate for the job.

Anyway, I'm sure Vrai and Bch will be along VERY shortly...

Last edited:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by jazz lady
The quote about "fat, drunk, and stupid" is her TAG line
Woof!

Someone needs to read before they post. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Concerned Voter,

I am sure you will gain a lot of support by just bad mouthing people here on the forums. NOT.

I know Jenks and have known him since back when the 3rd and 6th District Rescue Squads were a team. I have no problem supporting him, he is a good man.

I do however have a problem with you and your tactic. I also don't see where Vraiblonde said anything unkindly towards Jenks. All I have seen is that she was sarcastically responding to another persons post. It is possible that a post or two has been deleted but I sure don't recall seeing what you claim she has said.

Unless you only want to spend a really short time here you might want to do a little less attacking and a lot more getting the message out about Jenks.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:roflmao: (*she wipes the tears of mirth from her eyes*)

When I first started reading Concerned's post I was like, "What the hell is she talking about?"
:roflmao:

Concerned, maybe you might want to actually READ the posts before you go attacking people. In fact, you might want to get familiar with the whole forum gig (tag lines included) lest someone take your comments as an indicator of the type of person who is supporting Jenks Mattingly.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
My Goodness!

You know, after reading Concerned Voter's post and the ensuing responses, I can't help but think we should be hearing Concerned Voter (in her best Emily Letella voice)..."never mind.":biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No way! Concerned Voter is obviously a woman. And Jenks' (<--see that, Bch?) reputation is of a good guy, not some attack dog who doesn't read before they react.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Wheaties!

:cheers: Holy Sh-t!! Concerned Voter managed to pee in a whole bunch of people's Wheaties - - with just one post!
Yes, I noticed she did'nt read the other posts clearly enough before replying, but did you all sense maybe a personal nerve was stepped on here? I haven't seen(or heard) a serious ramble like that in months. Wonder what could set off such an attack like that? Anyone want to hazzard a guess?

You know, blood IS thicker than water

penncam

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
:cheers: Holy Sh-t!! Concerned Voter managed to pee in a whole bunch of people's Wheaties - - with just one post!
Yes, I noticed she did'nt read the other posts clearly enough before replying, but did you all sense maybe a personal nerve was stepped on here? I haven't seen(or heard) a serious ramble like that in months. Wonder what could set off such an attack like that? Anyone want to hazzard a guess?

penncam
PENNCAM!!!
:killingme

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican

penncam

Psssst. PMS.