Been quiet here eh?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Gee....nobody has anything to chat about??
My mare Sage (the kids call her Rage, LOL I didn't tell ya that did I Appy?) is visiting with Appy's sweet boy Zip, and she's being a real Biatch....LOL. Poor kind sweet Zip. He's "asking" politely for *it* and you'd think she was covering a pot of gold or something....she's being a real meanie....
~happy~:biggrin:

arabianpony

My mare has just come back into season and is harrassing the living daylights out of my poor gelding! She is constanly pressing up against him and trying to nibble on his face and he just keeps running away. Sugar wants it bad! balls or not.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
One mare i have is in love with the hitching post, at least your mare likes the warm living ones, LOL
~happy~

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I can come get her, if you think it will be weeks...no sense you having another mouth to feed if it's not necessary. Just let me know.
~happy~

James White

Have a nuisance?Im 4 hire
If my daughter (10 years old) was allowed to be on here ,she would talk you and Appyday to death on horses.lol

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by happyappygirl
He's "asking" politely for *it* and you'd think she was covering a pot of gold or something....she's being a real meanie....
~happy~:biggrin:
I find it suprisingly similar to my experience with her human counterparts.

arabianpony

Originally posted by kwillia
Cause of all the h-o-r-n-e-y-s-e-x talk about horses with winkin' woohoos and humpty urges...:mad:

:blushing: I guess we get alittle jaded when we have to clean the winking woohoos so they don't get dirty, flaking, raw bums.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
James White....

Originally posted by James White
If my daughter (10 years old) was allowed to be on here ,she would talk you and Appyday to death on horses.lol
And if my hubby were on here, he'd talk YOU to death about snakes, LOL.
The first trip we made to the new place AFTER we bought it, we found a copperhead in the run-in!! EEKK!! good thing it was AFTER we bought it.:cussing:

~happy~ who was NOT happy with almost mistaking it for a Ve-WY chubby corn snake...
PS gee i'm sorry i talked about winks, and boys. :blushing:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by appyday
I dont do that in front of Boy! I do it out where the neighbors (Ehesef) can watch!
:twitch:

And that ladies and gentlemen is why I keep my blinds closed. All the time.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Ehesef
The one with the big dish...:wink:
The mechanic was probably there, and I had boy. We couldn't do what we usually do so I figured why stoke the fire. :ohwell:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by Pete
The mechanic was probably there, and I had boy. We couldn't do what we usually do so I figured why stoke the fire. :ohwell:
I appreciate that...