Let Me Apologize

Concerned Voter

I would like to apologize to everyone except Darlene that I offended with my statement about Jenks. I know of a few people I have talked to that thought that the statement of fat, stupid, and drunk was directed towards Jenks. I will say I jumped to conclusions about some things I wrote. And I apologize. I would like to thank Vrai for supporting Jenks and that goes towards Ken King. And a special apologize goes out to Vrai. I truly am sorry.

Sincerely,
Concerned Voter.

Nov, 5th is the day to vote Jenks Mattingly - Judge of the Orphans Court.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
CV, I accept your apology - it was one of the best laughs I've had all day (except for Barbra talking about the smell of her burning eyeball during her Lasik surgery :lmao: )

But I'm somewhat concerned about something - is Jenks fat, drunk and stupid? You jumped on that awful quick.
:roflmao:

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
Jenks is a "large" individual, let's put it that way. He is not a drunk -- at least any more -- but I hear he had his share growing up. He also used to run one of the old bars in Leonardtown, which may lead some to think he was a drunk or something. If you ever catch the current Liquor Board hearings on Channel 12 you can catch a glimpse of him.

Darlene

I would like to apologize to everyone except Darlene that I offended with my statement about Jenks.

:biteme:Didn't ask for your apology and don't need your apology, I don't think Jenks would make a good Judge of anything. What you consider compassionate, I consider NOSEY! I think that Jenks is just plain nosey and that is why he is running for Judge of Orphans Court.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, heck! Maybe I should run for Judge of the Orphan's Court!

The more I hear, the more I like ol' Jenks. And I'll tell you frankly it's because people I trust and respect are giving him the thumbs up.

K

Kain99

Lost Out!

Sounds like I missed something Good! What'd you do? From the looks of it I don't think you came right out and called Mr. Jenkie Poo any names (Did Ya?)

Don't let em' pick on ya too much things ought to be heating up pretty fast with the General election approaching.

You may need to save your apologies for a direct attack!:cheers:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I said I should run for Judge because you said Jenks only wanted it because he was nosy. Since I'm the nosiest person I know (almost) I would make a PERFECT Judge! I'm sure I'm MUCH nosier than Jenks Mattingly!

Kain, Voter jumped on me because she thought my sig line was directed at Jenks. She apologized, I accepted, end of story. I actually thought it was pretty funny.
:roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:bump:

Why? Because the Lasik thread reminded me of Barb's burning eyeball, which made me want to search for the original. In the course of that search, I found the Jenks Mattingly "fat, drunk and stupid" thread.

:killingme

L

luckystar

Apparently I missed something, but I'd just like to add the Jenks is a hilarious name. And all that jenks.

ImnoMensa

:bump:

Why? Because the Lasik thread reminded me of Barb's burning eyeball, which made me want to search for the original. In the course of that search, I found the Jenks Mattingly "fat, drunk and stupid" thread.

:killingme

I have known Jenks a long time and he is not a drunk.