peonys

spinner

I have a bunch of white peonys I need to get rid of if anybody wants to come dig them up. Need full sun. Probably the wrong time of year to move them but they might be OK

Ponytail

Originally posted by Ponytail
I'm almost afraid to ask...or pronounce it. What is it?
I looked it up. I just wanted to make sure you weren't gonna have us remove a bunch of penises (penii...???) from you property.

How big are your peonys?

spinner

They are pretty old, they just finished flowering, if you dig up the roots they should be good for next year. I guess they grow 2=3 ft they need full sun and would look best with supports. They really are pretty in flower.
I do have a mushroom type thing growing, the common name is dog's dick. [can I write that?] Guess what they look like.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Originally posted by spinner
I have a bunch of white peonys I need to get rid of if anybody wants to come dig them up. Need full sun. Probably the wrong time of year to move them but they might be OK
I would love to take them off of your hands. Please pick me!!!!! :biggrin:

spinner

Sorry, Kwillia, The peonys are all I want to get rid of right now, there are day lilies and mint mixed in with them. I sent a picture of the other to Appy to post, but it is past it's prime and kind of shriveled up. It is an interesting plant.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I love peonys, can I come get them Saturday? I have an open house to go to at 10:00 but if I could come by your place first (9:00) and get them I will. Is that too early? I can come later if it is (11:30)??? PM me directions. What color are they??I love peonys! Please! PLease, can I have em?

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Yea, I think so. I don't have to be there right @ 10. How many is it? I might try to bribe my son to come help, or maybe my nephew.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by appyday
Kwillia...sorry now you heard it from Spinner herself..she is keeping the dog dick for herself!!

Yea, I'd say it's appropriately named ... reminds me of the time Emmitt let his :gossip: out after Dakota got him hot and bothered. :lmao:

spinner

I will be home tomorrow morning [Sunday] if anybody wants to come dig them up...I have one person supposed to come. 1.4 miles down Jones Wharf Rd on the left...Gentle Touch Dog Grooming They are in the front of the house. You can email me at rajibar@worldshots.net but my computer is being a little tempermental at the moment.