Spas

Could someone out there help me.
Are there any legitimate spas in the Southern Maryland area that just give only massages. I have heard so many "scare stories" about others which offer other services (if you know what I mean!)

Also, any reviews on "Oasis Spa" in Bel Alton. That one was mentioned by others.

Many thanks :)

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by RabbitLady
Are there any legitimate spas in the Southern Maryland area that just give only massages. I have heard so many "scare stories" about others which offer other services (if you know what I mean!)

Also, any reviews on "Oasis Spa" in Bel Alton. That one was mentioned by others.

I don't know about oasis spa. Never heard of it. But there is a good day spa in Great Mills, right next to Allstate, in those round gazebo-type buildings. I was going to get a gift-certificate for my wife for her birthday, but ended up getting something she asked for instead.

I forgot what it's called, but you can't miss it.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser

Oasis has a shady rep, but when Charles County cracked down on massage parlor licenses, they were closed down for a day but reopened with the appropriate licensing. Supposedly they're legit but I wouldn't go there. I'd go to a day spa/salon. Which county are you looking for info in?

Thanks Nickel and everyone else for your responses.

However, I was really trying to find the "scoop" on Oasis Spa in Bel Alton, MD as my significant other has paid a few visits here and I 'm not sure if I should kick him out or not.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

However, I was really trying to find the "scoop" on Oasis Spa in Bel Alton, MD as my significant other has paid a few visits here and I 'm not sure if I should kick him out or not.
Well in that case.
The place is a Ho House.
Kick him out.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser

As far as I know it's legit now, and it might have always been legit, I just know that they didn't have all the proper licenses before the crackdown, but they sure did open up real quick after they were shut down. It's just a running joke in Charles County that it's a whorehouse, it's right across the street from Apehangers and we have nothing else to talk about.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by nomoney
theres one called michelle's too. Think its in Leonardtown area:confused:

It's called Michelle Lea & Associates and it's on the main drag in Leonardtown. I've been there twice. They're very good AND professional (no 'happy ending' specials). :wink:

nomoney

Originally posted by crabcake
It's called Michelle Lea & Associates and it's on the main drag in Leonardtown. I've been there twice. They're very good AND professional (no 'happy ending' specials). :wink:

Obviously its no where near Park Hall elementary :rolleyes:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I will help you.
She says:
He said that he just received a massage from an older woman (of course she has to be older!!). To be honast we've had some problems with our marriage (if you haven't figured that out allready) and of course he swore that nothing happened sexually.....Ha!!!!!
But really everyone, I need some more proof.
Thanks.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Rabbit ... have you called the place to verify the charges? Ask them who received the services. If it's legitimate, they should have a record of that. Michelle Lea keeps an appt. book which should be easy to match up to your receipts based on the times. If there was no "Mr. RabbitLady" there, I think you can safely assume that he purchased the services for someone else.

MMM_donuts

Evolve Yoga in the Wildewood shopping center does massages. I've been meaning to book one to try them out. I had a facial done there a few weeks ago - it was awesome - and the lady gave me some great skin care tips that have proven invaluable...and I didn't even have to buy anything.