Neptunes

Vicki

HEY! those BrainStew guys are playing at Neptunes this weekend! I've mentioned before how much I thought they rocked... who wants to join me??? Come on, I dare ya...
:dude:   :getdown:   :guitar:

(Edited by Vicki at 8:12 pm on Mar. 25, 2002)

Vicki

Yeah, Sticks confused me too,
Brainstew IS playing on Saturday, the day I'll be there. I won't be there Friday because I work until midnight...

S

Sticks

Cheese and crackers! Although I am not going to Neptunes on Saturday, I am going to Neptunes on Friday to see Ignition.
     Sticks

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sticks, does your screen name mean that you are a drummer?  You may have mentioned it somewhere but I can't recall.

S

Sticks

Yes vraiblonde, I was in a band for 8 years as a kid and teenager until life hit me. Now that I have time, myself and 2 guitar players have formed a band and trying out singers and/or bass players, but we don't even have a name yet but we are attempting to be ready to gig in the summer. Know anyone who sings rock classics to covers?
Peace!
   John

S

Sticks

SXY, I need a tambarine playin, tight skirt wearing, dancing background vocalist. Kewel? I'll see what the band wants later. :really:
John

SxyPrincess

No prob Ridunno!  :getdown:

Sticks--Uh, do I really have to sing?  I got the skirt and tambarine, but I don't know about the vocals.

Ridunno

sticks,
What if you had SxyPrincess just do the Lip Sing thing (with the tight skirt) .
I would go just to watch that.  

S

Sticks

Ok SXY, sounds good. You have to stand on a speaker though, are you afraid of hieghts? Also, can you get another woman to dance on the other speaker? If not you'd have to alternate. lol
     See ya,
                John

S

Sticks

A buddy and I went to Neptunes on Friday to see Ignition but they had to cancel due to illness so Brainstew covered for them.  I left after the second set. Was anyone else there Friday night?
Later,
       John