Movies, movies, everywhere....

Vicki

Ok, this movie is coming out on Friday.... Blade part 2... who wants to go????  :spank:   But I'm going on Saturday night since I'm off sync with the rest of the working world now, again... holler at me, will ya? :twitch:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
I can make it, but I have to be back home as early as possible. Is that do-able?

Vicki

Yeah, Frank, that'd be great to see you again. I can't find out if the movie will play in Lex. Pk or in Prince Fredrick, probably have to wait until tomorrow to check www.imdb.com or hollywood.com for the listings for Saturday night. But if it is playing in Lex. Pk, let's meet at Ledo's before hand (they have Amberboch on tap!) or in Prince Fred. at RedHot&Blue? first....

S

ShellyCW

Blade 2???  I thought the first one tanked big time.  I heard a rumor that you guys might have to work this weekend, Vicki.  :cussing:

Vicki

Yeah, we *might* have to work every weekend, screw 'em... I got an idea...   :cool:
:bandit:
Anyway, I like comic book movies, do you still like me even though I admit that I even found Judge Dred amusing??? :cheesy:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Sounds good. It just has to be the early show, so I can be home before 9:30.

S

ShellyCW

"...do you still like me even though I admit that I even found Judge Dred amusing???"  
Nope, I don't like you at all.  A margarita would help the situation, though. :razz:

Vicki

Sure, Frank, I'll try to find a show around 6 or 7, how's that? And ShellyCW- the Cantina at Monterey's is open until 11pm! :cheers:

S

ShellyCW

I'll catch up with you when Spiderman comes out.  :)

:peace: :stooges:

Vicki

Well, the movie is only playing in Waldorf, but I'm still going... the show is at 7:25.
A few people are going to be accompanying me, so anyone else that would like to join, meet there or at dinner first?
:bubble:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Ok. Where do you want to meet at? It's been a while since I was up that way. Is there like a Ruby Tuesday's or an Applebee's? What time? I'll be there.

Vicki

Groovy!
RedHot&Blue at 5:30... then to the movies... then????? (and then?, and then?)
See y'all there...
:biggrin:  :clap:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Crap! I can't make it tonight, I have other obligations....sorry to mention this at so late a date.....it will have to be some other time. I just can't squeeze off the time for both.

10ozCurls

Irene brought me here
Crap! I can't make it tonight, I have other obligations....sorry to mention this at so late a date.....it will have to be some other time. I just can't squeeze off the time for both.

Who doesn't have the time to squeeze one off? :confused: