New Kitten

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
A & I... Got a kitten last night!! Its a gray and white female.

Give me some ideas for a name!! I've never named a cat before.... :confused:

Cosin of mine has about 20 free kittens.... If anybody is interested, PM me.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Originally posted by cariblue
Why is that funny? :confused:

Cause she's:shortbus:

Go on Petfinder.com and look at other gray and white cat's names. I'm running out of good ones after fostering 14 kittens.
Use Soap Opera Names, Trading spaces designers, family names, I especially like giving boy kitties my boss' names so I can taunt them when they're neutered.:biggrin:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
The obvious choices (at least to me) are:

Smokey
Charcoal
Cinders/Cindy
Graycie
Misty
Silver
Stormy
Velvet

The classic would be Grimalkin, the grey cat owned by Heathcliff in "Wuthering Heights."

My two grey and white kitties are named 'Blaze' (female) and 'Scooter' (male).

There are lots of pet names sites out there. One is http://www.bowwow.com.au/ but I'm sure there are lots more.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Only pet I named before I even had him was the Biscuit. Usually, the pets have to "find" their names. I have the animal for a while and the name just evolves and, even then, I use several variations of their "given" name.

My cats are: Forrest, Jenny, Oscar, Yibby and Powder. My son calls him Powder but I call him White Boy Cat or White Man or ManMan. Forrest is a little slow, hence the name. His sister had to be Jenny. Oscar lived in the trash can of my bathroom when I first found him (he was a very small kitten). Yibby :confused:

What about your favorite singers? Like Alan Jackson? Jackson... stuff like that...

The name will just come to you.

SamSpade

Originally posted by jazz lady

The classic would be Grimalkin, the grey cat owned by Heathcliff in "Wuthering Heights."

I didn't know that! I had a cat named Grimalkin for 14 years, before I gave her to my sister. 'Grimalkin' is the name of the witches' familiar in "MacBeth". And it basically means 'grey female cat'.

I always just called her 'Grimmy'.

Originally posted by CowGirlUp
A & I... Got a kitten last night!! Its a gray and white female.

Give me some ideas for a name!! I've never named a cat before.... :confused:
Dog Treat, Dog Toy, Dinner, Snack... you get the idea.