Cleansing Fast?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Didn't know quite where to put this- since there was the medical issues and then the food section. So I will just put it here.

Has anyone ever done a cleansing fast? I mean something that will clean out the organs and flush your kidneys and such. (no smart ass answers of immodium or something either:rolleyes: )

If someone could give me some insight on some personal experiences or what have you.. I would be happy to hear about it.

Thanks. :)

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I don't recall anything specific, but I've thought about doing something like this too. I've heard a few people talk about having done it, and how much better and more energized they feel afterward. The thing is you have to keep the healthy habits afterward and not pick back up all your unhealthy ones. Like, if you normally eat crap, then do an internal cleansing for 2 weeks, you shouldn't stop then start eating all the crap again, or it's all for nothing.

My biggest weakness will be coffee and smokes. I have GOT to have my coffee in the morning, and I could get by with only two cups, but I am NOT ready to give up smoking yet. I don't eat much sweets really, so that isn't a big deal for me. For the most part, I eat healthy. But I'd like to at least see what all the fuss is about.

Lemme know if you try it, what you do, and what your results are. :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I heard the Fleet brand works well (but nasty in taste) and you'll probably drop a dress size, or two. Never tried it myself, though, only giving you hearsay.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Those who are not interested need not reply.. *ahem* to those saying its a crock of crap.:rolleyes: :bubble:

SO ANYWAY- BACK TO THE TOPIC OF CLEANSINGS

I spoke to my grandmother on this the other night- she is really knowledgeable with this kind of stuff- and vitamins that are best with what conditions and etc.

Anyway- I was telling her what I wanted to do, and she gave me a couple ideas.

One of the toxin cleanse that she gave me were as follows...

Carrot Juice
Vitamins
Water (lots of it)

Im personally going to be doing one next week, for 3 days.

you basically do this for 2-3 days. I am going to do it for 3. She said that basically just get a juicer and go to town. That you can do 8 oz in the morning with your vit's and water, and then lunch you can do it with 4-8 oz.. and then later in the day for your night time do 8 oz. But she said DRINK WATER like crazy.. because the carrot juice can cause a jaundice efffect, if you just drink that.

Also, if you dont like carrot juice... that you could do V-8, but the low sodium one.. for 2-3 days with water. But that the carrot juice is the best for the toxin cleanse.

She said that she felt so much better, and as you said cc, she hadn't been eating bad- or anything- but more or less...that you shouldn't jump right back into all the bad stuff.. because not only is it not so great for you- it will cause you to feel like you are in this slump and you will get effects such as exhaustion, because your body is all of a sudden trying to produce this through itself.. and your are likely to put on poundage quick.

Im personally not looking for anything like a laxative- because I am obviously not trying to do a bowel cleans. :dance: more on the organ toxin cleanse.

willie

Be sure to have your septic tank pumped and new bacteria added when you finish this cleansing.