Wal-Mart Digital Processing

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Anyone use Wal-Mart to have their digital pictures printed? How's the quality? The prices seem reasonable, and are cheaper than Ritz and other places that I've checked into. I upload my pics to my PC from the memory card, and plan to put them on a CD and take it to Wal-Mart - do you think I'll lose too much quality by doing it that way, as opposed to going straight from the memory card?

C

czygvtwkr

Its a digital format, you loose no quality.

Walmart does just fine on the processing. CVS also does a good job and has great prices.

The one thing you may want to watch is if you edit the pics with a photo editor. You will want to be sure to save the file with a reasonable compression (quality) ratio. THe higher the compression the lower the quality of the picture.

So if you just drag and drop onto the CD you loose no quality at all.

Angel

~*~*~
I go to a certain website to upload mine and they to have an awesome deal for purchasing digital pics on paper. I just uploaded my pics to the website and the family can go to the website and see them and I can have them printed for my scrapbook. It works out perfect. PM if interested in the site.

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Walmart lets you upload & pick up @ the store in 3-4 days for $.24 each - no shipping charges. CVS lets you upload & pick up @ store next day for $.29 each.