when you find someone you like...

janey83

Twenty Something
is it healthy to think of the inevitable break-up just 2 months down the road?:rolleyes:

I'm starting to get in that habit, seeing as how it's all been the same.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by janey83
is it healthy to think of the inevitable break-up just 2 months down the road?:rolleyes:

That's normal a sign that person is not the right one for you. I did the same thing before I met TWL.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by janey83

I dont think its so healthy but who can be sure about these things you know. Could be good instincts or it could be that you worry too much. I tend to do this a lot as well being that I'm a compulsive worrier. I just wish I'd find that special someone where I know that they are the one after I date them a few times and what not.

Being a youngyin like yourself I'm not sure of what else I can offer you for advice. I believe some on here will more than likely say "you'll know when the time comes" or "he'll just pop up someday". I dont know how this love stuff works out because I dont think I've ever truely been in love. However, if your willing to give me a shot I'd be more than willing to try to be your one and only love forevermore.

SmallTown

Football season!
If it is the guy doing the breakup, if you would just learn the rules about being a good girlfriend, maybe things would last longer. :bubble:

If it is you doing the breakup, if you're looking at things this way it means you are always looking for the "next best thing", when in reality you don't know what you're looking for in the first place. Being 21, you have plenty of time to figure that out.

Good luck! :cheers:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by cariblue
Please enlighten us.

I've said it before, Feed us, #### us, let us play golf on the weekends, and (newly added tip) don't b!tch all the time.

Heck, if you can rock our world in the bedroom, then get up and fix one heck of a steak dinner, we're putty in your hands :biggrin:

SmallTown

Football season!
Oh, yeah. I think I remember that.

And girls, if you can pull off all the other stuff, cooking really isn't that important. :wink:

Don't underestimate the power of the kitchen. A guy can get his rocks off anywhere from anyone, but only that special someone can satisfy his appetite. The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach, not his #### :biggrin:

But if you have both covered, you're golden

SmallTown

Football season!
See, thats why chasey and I never worked out. Sure, she would turn me into a little drooling b!tch after a long night of passion, but then she would get up and put a pop-tart in the toaster. :rolleyes:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Originally posted by SmallTown
See, thats why chasey and I never worked out. Sure, she would turn me into a little drooling b!tch after a long night of passion, but then she would get up and put a pop-tart in the toaster. :rolleyes:
Sometimes I'd fix you a grilled cheese. :duh:

SmallTown

Football season!
If you're not taking her out to dinner, somebody isn't rocking your world. :neener:

I admit, taking a lady out to dinner can be a great move. But it doesn't matter if you go to the most expensive restaurant with the most romantic atmosphere, nothing can compare to a nice home cooked meal as you stare into each other's eyes at your own dining room table.

Plus, you can drink all you want and your only concern is making it upstairs, not across town :biggrin:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: when you find someone you like...

I deleted the first part of her post that I quoted. It didn't pertain to my response. She won't respond anyway.

Good morning.
:biggrin:

SmallTown

Football season!
ST, you have it backwards. Sex first, then food. :rolleyes:

To a guy, those are just two parts to a whole. They are two distinct acitivities and their order can be interchanged as needed.

Vince

And girls, if you can pull off all the other stuff, cooking really isn't that important. :wink:
See, this is where you women made the mistake. You should go after the short, older men. Experienced in bed, and we can cook too.:biggrin:

:lmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by SmallTown

If it is you doing the breakup, if you're looking at things this way it means you are always looking for the "next best thing", when in reality you don't know what you're looking for in the first place. Being 21, you have plenty of time to figure that out.

Good luck! :cheers:

Interesting point.:bubble: