Florists

I made an appt with David's Flowers in Leonardtown for wedding flowers. Let me know if you guys have heard any yays or nays about them. Thanks!

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
I haven't purchased flowers for a wedding there personally but I have gotten flowers for different ocassions & they have been GREAT!!! No worries hun, the flowers will be beautiful :biggrin:

Originally posted by deino2002
I haven't purchased flowers for a wedding there personally but I have gotten flowers for different ocassions & they have been GREAT!!! No worries hun, the flowers will be beautiful :biggrin:

Just saw this now. Thanks I went to a wedding where I know someone who paid tons for flowers and you really couldn't see where it went and then forgot a bouquet. I have an appt in Leonardtown this week to go meet with them. Thanks!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
David did the flowers for our wedding last summer, too...We heard more compliments on the flowers than on anything else (except the obligatory "Oh, look at the gown!"). I'm no expert on flowers or anything, but the girls were very impressed. We had him decorate our cake with flowers, too. That was my favourite part...

My assessment of the guy is that he gave us a very fair deal, and delivered excellent results.

Hope all the planning runs smoothly for you---best wishes!

:cheers:

LucySnow

Wedding flowers

So far David's is the only specific florist I've seen mentioned on these boards. Does anyone have any other experiences to share regarding wedding flowers? Any other local florists to recommend, or even more importantly not recommend?

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
If your appointment is with David personally, you will be very pleased with his final product on your wedding day! :yay:

R

remaxrealtor

LucySnow said:
So far David's is the only specific florist I've seen mentioned on these boards. Does anyone have any other experiences to share regarding wedding flowers? Any other local florists to recommend, or even more importantly not recommend?

Fletcher's Flowers did our wedding and it was phenomenal! I've known John for years and I've been to tons of events he has done the flowers for, he's the best!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
remaxrealtor said:
Fletcher's Flowers did our wedding and it was phenomenal! I've known John for years and I've been to tons of events he has done the flowers for, he's the best!
Johnny always has the most stunning and unusual arrangements around. Where many other florists have the same traditional boring look to them, reminicent of a typical funeral arrangement - regardless of the event, Fletcher's Flowers consistenly has something spectacular.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
LucySnow said:
I used Country Florist in Waldorf. My dad has been buying my mom flowers from them for years and they're always beautiful. I couldn't have been happier with my wedding flowers or their customer service. :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Towne Florist in Leonardtown does wonderful funeral arrangements and I have never had a problem with them. I use them exclusively, but I can tell you that Fletcher's is great, also. And he is quite the trip. Never been disappointed with Towne Florist, but never had them do a wedding either.

LucySnow said:
My flowers turned out absolutely beautiful. I loved them. :smile: I believe you get the most for your money with Davids.