No Brainers

Vicki

Well, I'd like to check out the No Brainers... So, Saturday then? Cool, what time do they start playing?
Anyone else who thinks might show up, check out my homepage to see pictures of me so at least you'll recognize me and you can just yell at me like RoseRed did Saturday night at Hole in the Wall...

K

KaZamm1061

Viki hon,, You mised out, They played this past weekend. BUT the band that played with them saturday night. BRAIN STEW they have a kick A@@ sax player and play the same music type as FLIPSWITCH. They rock. I have them playing this saturday. Check them out they play with No Brainers all the time.. THEY ROCK JUST LIKE THE NO BRAINERS.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:wink:

Well, I didn't quite yell!  It was nice to meet you and your friends.  Maybe we'll see you out again sometime and you can yell at me.  
:)

K

KaZamm1061

Rose.. Did i meet you? Hummm i must have missed you or didnt realize who you were. Please enlighten me..:smile:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What time were you there?  I thought you were at OCI to see the band....

K

KaZamm1061

NO I was behind the bar. I was running the bar and helping the bartenders out.

K

KaZamm1061

I had bands saturday night sexy, Rose the bartenders names were mel and jenni but jenni left early and the owner , mel and myself were behing the bar. I wasnt back thier all the time just on occations.

K

KaZamm1061

Brain Stew is playing this weekend.  They played with No Brainers this past sat. and their playing this sat.  They are awesome!!!  They play the same type of music as Flipswitch, if you've seen them.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Kaz - Look again at Vicki's first post.. we weren't at the OCI, but maybe another time..... I can't make it this weekend.  Have a good time.

K

KaZamm1061

Rose, I understand, But i posted in another box and this forum was made i was just explaining that she missed out as her post was late. No biggy hon.

K

KaZamm1061

http://somd.com/entertain/bar-calendar.htm Band and Bar Calender for the month of March

Vicki

Kaz, you were right! BrainStew rocks!! I loved their rendetion of the Beastie Boys' "fight for your right to party" and everything else they played was awesome! If they are playing at Neptunes or OCI again, I will most defintely go see them again!
Were you there? I was wearing a denim jacket with a Hooters of Biloxi t-shirt on underneath... I figured if anyone from SoMd.com was there, they would probably recognize me like RoseRed did....

K

KaZamm1061

Yeh i was there. I was the one running around and behind the bar. etc. thare playing again this weekend.