What did I tell you?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/politics/story.jsp?story=334645

"The United Nations is likely to throw into disarray America's war plans for Iraq by introducing a timetable for weapons inspections that could give Saddam Hussein a breathing space of almost 12 months."

Because of course, if weapons inspectors go in there and find something, it makes the UN look like the idiots they are. So they want to give Saddam enough time to hide his toys. Makes perfect sense to me.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I wish we'd just nuke the middle east and get it over with...problem solved. :wink:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Well that should give the French, Chinese and Germans time to hide all connections to his weapons programs.

I'm not surprised though. We, before attacking Iraq, need to send attack aircraft & troops to the U.N., Raze it and send the occupants to Gitmo.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
“The organization will be shunted into irrelevance, diplomats fear, if President Bush unilaterally goes to war.” Irrelevance is what the UN already is by not enforcing the Resolutions made against Iraq. These people sure have a strange way of viewing what it is they aren’t doing.

J

justhangn

Re: Re: What did I tell you?

Originally posted by Sharon
I wish we'd just nuke the middle east and get it over with...problem solved. :wink:

Yea, make it a self lit, glass lined parking lot.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: Re: What did I tell you?

Originally posted by Sharon
I can guarantee you 17 other votes for that referendum. :yay: :cheers:

B

Bruzilla

I would like to know why no one is harping on the 11+ other resolutions that he's ignoring. So he makes even a bogus claim to meet the requirements of one resolution, so what? We should have the war option going until ALL of the resolutions are adhered to.

tater

Originally posted by vraiblonde

"The United Nations is likely to throw into disarray America's war plans for Iraq by introducing a timetable for weapons inspections that could give Saddam Hussein a breathing space of almost 12 months."

Well... guess that'll make "Dingle" happy. :burning: