Would it be crass

Pete

Repete
to print off my spreadsheet showing week by week child support accruals and that she is 17 months and almost $4,000 behind, and put it in his bag when I drop him off for the summer?

J

justhangn

Not at all........highlighting the amount owed would be. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pete

Repete
I think I might, just a subtle reminder that although she has stopped "thinking" about child support it does not stop.

Pete

Repete
On a different note, boy and I had a really cool mock sword fight at Outback tonight with those big ass steak knives they give you. :lmao:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by Pete
I think I might, just a subtle reminder that although she has stopped "thinking" about child support it does not stop.

Putting it in the kid's bag might be poor judgement. Not really fair to the kid to make him the messenger.

Why don't you simply mail it to her along with a nice letter? :wink:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by sleuth
Putting it in the kid's bag might be poor judgement. Not really fair to the kid to make him the messenger.

Can you imagine Pete's "nice" letter?:lol:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by sleuth

Oh she will know where it came from. Just a nice little suprise for her to find while she is riffling through his bag to see what I send with him.

K

Kizzy

On a different note, boy and I had a really cool mock sword fight at Outback tonight with those big ass steak knives they give you. :lmao:

All of the sudden, I had a vision of Tommy Boy in my head, big man in little coat. :lol:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by CMC122
Can you imagine Pete's "nice" letter?:lol:
Let me give it a try:

Hmmm (clear throat)

Dear Loser,

I just thought it had been a while since we talked about financial responsibility. It has been 17 months since the last garnishment ended when you quit, oh like the 22nd or 23rd job since the divorce. The garnishment worked quite well prying the humongous sum of $50 a week from your slimy fingers but alas we are not in Maine anymore and you can avoid the long arm of the law. I think it quite villianous that you insist on me footing the entire bill for our son all the while insisting that I go above and beyond to facilitate your sporatic visits. He really does miss the bi or tri weekly phone calls you manage to wedge into you busy schedule between parties and your gym membership. Thankfully I am making enough money to provide for his every need as you witness when you drive up in your jalopy littered with fast food bags each having remnants of McSubstance in various stages of decay. I hope your budget does not get too strained when you dad's gracious one year rent free period ends and he insists that you actually pay for your own lodging. How are things anyway? Is the loser mooch boyfriend still freeloading off of you for the 8th (or is it 9th?) time? I am sure regardless of your state of poverty caused by your own laziness and self centeredness, you are truley as happy as a pig in shiznit (more litteral than figurative.) I was wondering if you had framed and hung the extra school pictures that I purchased for you of our son. Oh BTW the clothes that never managed to make it back here form his visits,,just keep them they probably don't fit anymore.
Anyway, I hope that you can soon support yourself so that you might toss a little cash this way to help pay at least the $300+ daycare expense a month. I know it is a bit much to ask a 41 year old woman to do but I am sure you will find a way, I would.

Sincerely,
The luckiest guy on the planet sinced I ditched your loser ass.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by RoseRed
Send it certified return receipt once he is home safe and sound.
OK, it was just a draft anyway. I have until August 30th to refine it. :roflmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
OK, it was just a draft anyway. I have until August 30th to refine it. :roflmao:
I'm sure that will give you plenty of time to add all those warm fuzzy Pete nuances (sp?). :lol:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by RoseRed
I'm sure that will give you plenty of time to add all those warm fuzzy Pete nuances (sp?). :lol:
I can never remember if it is "dirtbag" or "dirt-bag" or "dirt bag"

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Talk to the state's attorney in Leonardtown and file a complaint about her not paying.
301-475-4600