When Irish Eyes Are Smiling

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A bunch of us are going to be at Lenny's Restaurant Friday night celebrating St. Paddy's Day.  Probably get there about 7:00 or so or maybe earlier to have dinner before the drinking starts.  StillCrazy?  Ken?  Frank?  Any takers?  Christy, you're coming, right?

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
Every time you geeks get together I'm away or something.  Away for the whole weekend, but I'll drink one for you all if you drink one for me.  One of these days I'll get to meet these freaks.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Sorry, but we won't be able to make it, having friends over for a cook-out.  But we will make a toast to you all for St. Paddy's Day!  

Have a good time!!!  :cheers:

Man!!! I'm missing out again!! rebeka and I are heading to PA for a scheduled "ski" trip. With near 70 degree weather forecasted, I can hear the sloshing sound of melted snow already.

Hope you have a blast!!

frank on 9:20 pm on Mar. 13, 2002[br]I'll give it a go - where the hell is Lenny's?

Lenny's is on the north-bound side of 235 across from Wildewood and next to the new Sleep Inn. You pass it on the way to my place.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
StillCrazy, Tipsy and Rose - sorry you all can't make it!  Looking forward to seeing everyone else, though.  They'll have an Irish piano player and entertainer so everyone does a singalong (which is more fun than it sounds like).  When it starts winding down we'll hit somewhere else to dance and carry on a bit.

TT?  Vicki?  Sharon? BBC?  Princess?  Otter?  Jazz?  Anyone else?  TT, you should at least stop by and let me buy you a drink...

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I haven't been to Lenny's in ages.  Are they gonna have green beer?  There was a pub in Laurel that used to serve green beer on St. Patty's Day.  They even had midgets dressed up as Leprechauns.  We already promised to take a group of kids to the movies on Friday.  Lots of new movies coming out this weekend.  Not sure if we're gonna see Showtime, Ice Age, or Resident Evil.

Sounds like fun though, but you wouldn't want me to sing-along, lol.  Now my husband can sing--but you'd never get him to stop.  I guess the closest I'm gonna get to green beer this weekend is the few Heinie's left in the fridge.  Have a great time!  :cheers:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pub in Laurel was Delaney's, I think.  Long time ago.  Used to live up that way, College Park.  

PmoneyandTT

That sounds interesting.. Blondie buy me a drink.. I might take you up on that.. If I do come - I will probably be the quiet one in the bunch.. I will see if my husband wants to stop by..

Friday 7pm..

Christy

b*tch rocket
So what time is everybody meeting at Lenny's?  I've got a confirmed babysitter!  :dance:  It's party time! :cheers:

And to all those enquiring on the shamrock pasties, I'll agree on the shamrock pasties if Vrai wears the green butt floss! :)

Otter

Nothing to see here
Okay, wheres the update on the SOMD Piano Bar Players excursion to Lenny's?? Yall manage to behave??

Christy

b*tch rocket
Otter, I had a blast!  My husband managed to get himself a set of beads for showing his arse! :eek:

Those of you who didn't show missed a really great time.  

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
See?  I told you it was more fun than it sounded like!

We managed to behave - Christy chickened out on the shamrock pasties but we did get to see Steve's butt!  Christy learned how to do the Green Alligator song and once I learn that it's one finger and not two I'll be okay :lol: