Hollywood influenced by Jews and the LGBiT

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
I have no idea what LGBiT is, but yes, Hollywood is controlled by Jews.

A Jew says so, it must be true:

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

So there you have it.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
For a totally uninformed guy who reads nothing and watches no media and listens to no radio, but does play an old 8 track of KC and the Sunshine Band you seem to be able to cut and paste....congrats!

:psst: Pretty sure it's called satire. I realize satire (and sarcasm) is usually lost on your lot.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
is this a matter of the smartest people running studios or Jews Controlling the media for ?