Have you ever?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Met a guy, and thinking you'd see him again soon, you didn't ask for his phone number?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I knew I should have. What if I never bump into him again? I'll never know if he was the one. We really hit it off.

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by mAlice
Met a guy, and thinking you'd see him again soon, you didn't ask for his phone number?

You could start to carry a "name & number" sign in sheet.
:bubble:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Re: Re: Have you ever?

Originally posted by Nanny Pam
You could start to carry a "name & number" sign in sheet.
:bubble:
I find it's much more effective to ask them to write their name on my thigh with a magic marker :wink:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Have you ever?

Originally posted by migtig
Gonna have to remember that one. :wink:

Actually, it seems I always ask for their numbers, and then wake up sober and go thru my phone memory storage and wonder wtf is wakljkjuoiujh and why do I have their number?! :roflmao:
That's better than 5am singing wake up calls. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Have you ever?

Originally posted by migtig
:roflmao: Taught me a very valuable lesson - get their number - don't give out your own (or tell them where you are spending the night). :lmao:
:clap:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Only once have I ever regreted not talking to a guy. There was a guy I use to see all the time at my watering hole by himself. He use to sit at the bar have a couple drinks then leave. He was Mmmm Mmmm good lookin'. But I DO have a hottie now so lemme not complain either. :biggrin:

D

dutch6

Good Girl! It's not always greener on the other side of the fence.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by dutch6
Good Girl! It's not always greener on the other side of the fence.

No way is it. I spent 2 years toying with the poor guy thinking that it MAY be greener just to be disappointed every time. Good thing for me I wised up. He's not perfect but the closest thing I've found.

The first person that sees us that actually knows us that tells him I was saying nice things about him is going to catch a butt beating. :lol: