I Cant Wait!

BuddyLee

Football addict
I literally can't wait any longer for this film to come out on DVD. Does anyone know how or if I can get a film before its release date? I think it is supposed to come out in October but I hear there is some sort of ?street date?:confused:

The movie has already played in theatres in early March I believe. The title "Dawn of the Dead".

http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=11296

Thanks for any help.:ohwell:

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by BuddyLee
The movie has already played in theatres in early March I believe. The title "Dawn of the Dead".

Don't know about that one.

All I know is that I'm ecstatic that this is finally out!

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Toxick
Don't know about that one.

All I know is that I'm ecstatic that this is finally out!

Dear Toxick,

Would you please entertain the thought of changing your custom tag from bootylicious, it really makes me want to hurl everytime I see it...

Your friend

MM

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
Re: Re: Re: I Cant Wait!

Originally posted by BuddyLee
:lmao: :lmao: Must be a docu-drama.

Well, it's no Good-Burger (and how the Acadamy missed that one, I'll never know), but it's still gotta be up among the most influential films of the year.

K

Kain99

So.... There actually is, a human being on the planet who cannot wait for this movie to come out on DVD. Funny, I would have sworn there was no way. :frown:

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by mainman
Dear Toxic,

Would you please entertain the thought of changing your custom tag from bootylicious, it really makes me want to hurl everytime I see it...

:lmao:

I guess you're not ready for this jelly.

I was getting bored with it anyway. When I come up with something else, you'll be the second to know.

mainman

Set Trippin
:lmao:

I guess you're not ready for this jelly.

I was getting bored with it anyway. When I come up with something else, you'll be the second to know.
:biggrin:

mainman

Set Trippin
Out of curiousity - why does it make you want to hurl? Don't like the song? Clashes with the avatar?
I don't know, it just seemed like the thing to say at the time...:cool: