Atkins Thread

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Since I can't find it, I'm assuming the Atkins thread died with Cariblue, so here's the new place!!

Anyway, the Flax-O-Meal Cinnamon Nutrageous Granola is absolutely TO DIE FOR!! Only 1 carb per serving, and it makes anything taste better. We add it to the LC yogurt, the Carbsmart ice cream, or eat a handful by itself. It's awesome!! I order it from www.alacarb.com since they're the cheapest.

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Originally posted by PFgal
Since I can't find it, I'm assuming the Atkins thread died with Cariblue, so here's the new place!!

Anyway, the Flax-O-Meal Cinnamon Nutrageous Granola is absolutely TO DIE FOR!! Only 1 carb per serving, and it makes anything taste better. We add it to the LC yogurt, the Carbsmart ice cream, or eat a handful by itself. It's awesome!! I order it from www.alacarb.com since they're the cheapest.

Is this the cheapest site you've found so far, PF?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by PFgal

Sorry PF but I just don't see why so many are on this diet. You are restraining yourself from a certain type of food your entire life. If you ever get off this diet you may bloom up fairly easy. Your just killing your heart with this.:ohwell:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Re: Re: Atkins Thread

Originally posted by ememdee19
Is this the cheapest site you've found so far, PF?

For most products, yes! I used synergydiet.com for a while, and still do at times, but A La Carb has frequent sales and the things that I order regularly are cheaper from there.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Re: Re: Atkins Thread

Originally posted by BuddyLee
Sorry PF but I just don't see why so many are on this diet. You are restraining yourself from a certain type of food your entire life. If you ever get off this diet you may bloom up fairly easy. Your just killing your heart with this.:ohwell:

Get out of my threat, nitwit. :neener: You obviously haven't researched the diet, or you'd know that Atkins doesn't restrict you from carbs for life. I eat anywhere between 30-40 carbs per day, take a multivitamin, and am doing just fine and dandy!

K

Kizzy

Has anyone tried the low carb Doritos?

The first time I tried them, I thought not bad, then the next time I tried them, they tasted bad. :shrug: I dunno, strange.

mainman

Set Trippin
I really need to hit my diet again, I ate a slice of pie for breakfast...:ohwell:

but damn it was good...

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by mainman
I really need to hit my diet again, I ate a slice of pie for breakfast...:ohwell:

but damn it was good...

:huggy: A slice of pie is nothing really, I ate 1/2 a chocolate cake day before yesterday. :dork:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by IM4Change
:huggy: A slice of pie is nothing really, I ate 1/2 a chocolate cake day before yesterday. :dork:
It was so :yum: I almost ate more, but I stopped myself...:blushing: I think I have lost the discipline I had just a few short months ago...

K

Kain99

MM... what kind of pie did you have? I'm living through others. :biggrin:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Kain99
MM... what kind of pie did you have? I'm living through others. :biggrin:
Watermelon pie...:biggrin:
1 container (12 ounces) frozen non-dairy whipped
topping, thawed
1 box (3 ounces) watermelon-flavored gelatin*
1/4 cup water
2 cups watermelon balls
9-inch crumb pie shell

In large bowl, fold whipped topping, gelatin and water together. Fold in watermelon balls. Spoon into crumb pie shell. Chill for 2 hours before serving.