Monster Houses and Overhaulin

K

Kizzy

These shows are pretty cool.

Discovery Channel has “Monster Houses”, they redid this living room to look like a biker bar and redid the kitchen. The things they did were so creative. They had a bar stools made out of bike seats and one seat has Harley handles on it, and when you turn the handle, it works the blender. :lmao: There was a whole lot of welding going on, but it was super neat, way better than “While You Were Out.”

Now, on TNT they have “Overhaulin.” They take a persons vehicle (of course a relative or friend is in on the surprise) and they say you have outstanding parking tickets, whatever, and you have to appear here on such and such date at such and such time to get your vehicle back. Then, they totally redo the vehicle, of course when they go to get their vehicle – 6 days later; they are in for a major surprise.

I 'm getting absolutely not a fricken thing done today. :killingme

K

Kizzy

Now on “Overhaulin” they are telling the kid who had his vehicle taken for parking tickets that it was really part of a theft ring. The poor kid is so upset, even crying. His parents and the cop are in on what is going on. Robby Gordon’s team is the one fixing up the truck. I’m so going to cry when this kid sees his truck.

This is cool, I love this show. :cool:

Of course they have a dizzy hottie on the show. :lol:

K

Kizzy

They stole a Monte Carlo and they are redoing it now. :jet: This car is going to look really hot when they are done.

K

Kizzy

After waiting more than 30 years, Rayce inherited his 1970 Monte Carlo from his dad, who bought the eight-cylinder muscle car new. Rayce has so many fond memories of the car — family road trips, high-school dates — it has become a family heirloom and he plans to pass it down to his son, Rayce Jr., one day.

The problem is the car is a piece of junk. The interior stinks, the transmission leaks, the roof is cracked, it overheats and it's in desperate need of a paint job. Rayce's wife, Linda, slips us the keys to the car, and we proceed to put Rayce through hell. With a little Hollywood-style special effects, we show Rayce pictures of the car with smashed windows and riddled with bullet holes. He's told it's been involved in a shoot-out, and there's no way for the police to give it back to him until the crime has been thoroughly investigated. Rayce is crushed.

Days later, Rayce rebounds from the depths of depression when he finds out the whole thing was a hoax and master designer Chip Foose has turned the former junker into a real sweet ride — once again deserving of the name Monte Carlo.

Pictures

Yeah, I cheated and checked out the pictures on the website. :lol: