Where did you meet?

Where did you meet your spouse/significant other?

• Bar

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Work

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Church

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Through family/friends

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • other (please explain)

Votes: 20 46.5%

• Total voters

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Technically it was at my house, but it was set up through some family and friends.

K

Kizzy

I met mine when we were 3rd graders. :lmao:

We went to the same school, church and my best friend lived next door to him and his best friend lived next door to me.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I met my ex husband at Denny's at 3:00 a.m. He was too scared to ask me for my phone number so he had his friend ask. :crazy:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by pixiegirl
I met my ex husband at Denny's at 3:00 a.m. He was too scared to ask me for my phone number so he had his friend ask. :crazy:

Stop beating around the bush and tell everyone how you met B!! :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by kwillia
Now that you announced you gave your phone number to a stranger at Denny's at 3 a.m. I'm not afraid to say I met mine in a bar...:lol:

Well he wasn't a complete stranger. He was a friend of a friend. They were there and sitting at the table behind my friend and I. As we were leaving my ex husband's friend (an ex bf of a friend of mine) says "Hey Pixie, my friend (insert name) wants to know if he can have your phone number." My snotty arse replied with "Well if your friend (insert name) wants my phone number then your friend (insert name) can ask me himself." so then my ex husband who had been looking down at the table the entire time lifts his head just long enough to ask me for my phone number.... 4.5 years of bliss to follow. :twitch: :killingme