Whoopsie...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
http://news.yahoo.com/3-afghan-soldiers-missing-us-023906711.html;_ylt=A0LEVxOECiBUCAoAuEVXNyoA

CAMP EDWARDS, Massachusetts (AP) — Police and military officials were searching Sunday for three soldiers from the Afghanistan National Army who went missing during a training exercise at a U.S. military base.

The Afghan soldiers had been participating in a U.S. Central Command Regional Cooperation training exercise at Joint Base Cape Cod, U.S. military officials said. They arrived at Camp Edwards on Sept. 11...

Who needs to sneak into the nation when you got the US gummint?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
They'll find them sprinting towards the White House wearing bomb vests. :jet:

They'll find pieces of them in the general vicinity of the smoke.

I first read the word 'taqiyya' over a decade ago. I'm starting to think I am one of the few. It only makes perfect sense that someone would do whatever was necessary to infiltrate us to attack us. We do it. Everyone does. For Muslims, it's not just something you do 'for your country'. It's officially sanctioned and expected of the believer.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
They will turn up once they run out of money and the "ladies" at the local strip club boot them out the door. :yay:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Attachments

• 10665067_778928765483144_3392344517566283988_n.jpg
    10665067_778928765483144_3392344517566283988_n.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 119

Larry Gude

Strung Out
“They were heading to Niagara for their honeymoon,” said the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was speaking about an active investigation. “They were unarmed, but they did have multiple rolls of colored cellophane tape. Red, yellow, green. God only knows how gaudily they would have decorated any weapons had they found some, though.”

:lmao:

SamSpade

I would assume that whatever they were really up to, that's not gonna make the news for awhile. So, for now, let's just go with the sheep honeymoon thing, shall we? :lol:

Ok, I found a couple news items - there were two sets of Afghan citizens who went AWOL. One pair in Virginia went missing because they didn't want to go back - the ones in Niagara Falls mentioned a relative in Buffalo.

I think it's pretty easy to believe that given a choice, they might rather stay here.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ok, I found a couple news items - there were two sets of Afghan citizens who went AWOL. One pair in Virginia went missing because they didn't want to go back - the ones in Niagara Falls mentioned a relative in Buffalo.

I think it's pretty easy to believe that given a choice, they might rather stay here.

I dunno. I would think you'd have to be at least sorta Westernized to want to stay here. I mean, it's easy to say life would be better but, that is through Western eyes.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Don't know why they would head for Canada. They should have moved to Maryland, adopted a Spanglish accent and let the liberals set them up for life, all expenses paid by we the taxpayers.