Why do women seek men to earn more than they do?

nickt1862

What's the motive ladies? Isn't it enough that we men hold a job? With women working and earning these days they can earn their own security verses looking for the men to come out of nowhere to provide even that. Why are most women so much like "we're entitled" to things and the man must "provide"? I've heard and seen this problem with most women here on the east coast.

Please give me some insight and not lame excuses on why?

Last edited:
K

Kain99

We need security... When a man can barely take care of himself, it scares us. :frown:

nickt1862

Originally posted by Kain99
We need security... When a man can barely take care of himself, it scares us. :frown:

Does that mean we have to "rob a bank"??

What if their income is between for example $25 - $35K/year and they like their job, then what? :)

Hot N Bothered

Originally posted by nickt1862
Does that mean we have to "rob a bank"??

What if their income is between for example $25 - $35K/year and they like their job, then what? :)
The problem is not the guy who earns $25-35K, but the guy who blows it all on cars, bikes, and nights out. The guy with the same income, who puts some aside every week, saving for his future or a rainy day is a much more attractive prospect.

nickt1862

Originally posted by migtig
Shoot. I just want to find a man that can live on his own and support himself, with some pocket change on the side. I am tired of all the deadbeats who don't and can't pay their own way. Bunch of :loser:s. I ain't nobody's Sugar Momma. :burning: I dated a certain baseball player for the O's and the arsewipe would always stiff me for the bill. And he ate more than me!!! He never had any money. He couldn't hold on to his last quarter to save his life. And that is TYPICAL of most men. Deadbeats. And you are whining cause some woman wants you to make more money than her? Cheese-n-Rice, she is probably just tired of supporting your lazy arse.

Maybe it's typical of the men you encountered.

I was wondering on why else verses the losers that exist in men as well as women out there.

nickt1862

Originally posted by Hot N Bothered
The problem is not the guy who earns $25-35K, but the guy who blows it all on cars, bikes, and nights out. The guy with the same income, who puts some aside every week, saving for his future or a rainy day is a much more attractive prospect.

I think I should then move to Maryland pronto as I do put some money on the side every week allbeit I don't earn those megabucks some do.:wink:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Hot N Bothered
:yeahthat:

nickt1862

Originally posted by Nickel
We want you to buy us pretty things. :wink:

I want "pwettie" things tooooooo!!!! - lol!!!

It just sounds like a "One Way Street" and men giving and women receiving.

Not too great of a prospect as then we men that marry and that when the women have had enough of our sight will file for divorce and COLLECT - not too good.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
It just sounds like a "One Way Street" and men giving and women receiving
Look at our anatomy...mother nature has decided that men do the "giving" and women do the "receiving". :lmao:

J

justhangn

:yay: Now you are getting it........

Not too great of a prospect as then we men that marry and that when the women have had enough of our sight will file for divorce and COLLECT - not too good.

Pretty much and the law is bent to give them whatever it sees fit and bends the man over backwards........ :boo: :boo:

SeaRide

I want "pwettie" things tooooooo!!!! - lol!!!

how much more pathetic can you be? :wah:

nickt1862

In another forum some time ago I put this same question to get a response that made some sense to a point.

This person was stating that I witnessed Eastern Female Sticker Shock and that I should head away from the east coast.

:wink:

nickt1862

Originally posted by justhangn
:yay: Now you are getting it........

Pretty much and the law is bent to give them whatever it sees fit and bends the man over backwards........ :boo: :boo:

I totally agree with you!

:high5:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kyle
You probably need to look at one of the lower priced models...

hillbilly.jpg
:lmao: How does that Hee Haw song go???

Where oh where are you tonight... :lol:

nickt1862

Originally posted by Sharon
I'm sure it gets worse...much worse. This whiney guy reeks :loser:

Okay then - lets turn the tables.

I want you to earn more than I, give me security, and all the 5 star restaurant dinners with your earnings.

I'm sure you don't like that and neither do us men on the most part.

Your creator didn't put women on this earth to take advantage of a man. In fact women were created as a companion not a killer of men.

The question really is: Does anyone know what True LOVE of the Heart and Soul is??? Verses all the money and materialistic things.

You can call me A Loser, Whiney, or anything else - BUT I do know what I'm talking about.

What women are doing to men is not right at all. I'm not saying that all men are angels - but on the subject at hand, most women are being quite selfish.