Woman who won't commit--old ad

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I found a strange ad in a 20-year-old magazine. A man is pleading with a woman to give him an answer (about marrying him, the reader assumes). The woman tells him it's only been three years and he has to give her time. He implores her to stop running away, and when she says she can't help it, he storms off and slams the door behind him--the door to the closet, that is.

This ad seems so bizarre to me because nowadays, women talk about boyfriends who won't commit. Does anyone have any ideas for rewriting this little story to reflect current relationships?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
A man is pleading with a woman to give him an answer.
The guy is gay and now he wants his boyfriend to come live with them.

The woman tells him it's only been three years and he has to give her time.
The sex on their wedding night was so disappointing that they haven't done it since.

He storms off and slams the door behind him--the door to the closet.
He decides to live his sham of a life being married to a woman and goes "back into the closet".

He implores her to stop running away, and she says she can't help it.
She wants a divorce.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Oh puh lease!  It has been my experience that men are the worst when it comes to begging and pleading for a commitment!  The news article is still fitting for this day and age!

S

Sticks

I think it all depends on the ratio of men to women vice versa. If there is only 1 woman to 6 men then ofcourse the man will be the pleader<--"is that a word". If it is reversed the women will be the one begging. Being that the ratio of women to men here is 1 woman to 50,000 men, there is alot of pleading going on. I should have stayed married, lol. Nah!
See-ya,
         John

S

Sticks

I don't beg either my dear Princess and you don't have to, you have 50,000 men to pic from, now me on the other hand have tons of competition. I don't even bother trying, it's not that I'm not interested in a relationship it's the fact that I don't see alot of women by themselves.
When I was stationed on Okinawa,  the situation there was worse, not much but worse. There was some serious begging going on on that Island. I was married then so it didn't affect me. Women there were trying to stay there for thier whole career because they had it so good.  It's all about supply and demand!
    Later,
            John

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Sticks,

The difference isn't quite 50,000 in the tri-county region.  The 1999 census data shows that between the ages of 18 and 50 there are 42 more women in Calvert County, 90 more men in Charles County, and 1356 more men in St. Mary's County.  So if you hustle on over to Calvert the odds are still in your favor.

S

Sticks

OK, 42 more women then men, woo! lol. If you dug a little more they would all be married midgets or something. Anyway, I just saw this woman at a location I will not reviel due to the fact that you all would know who I was talking about. She was pretty, nice and when she turned to get something for me, I almost asked her to introduce me to her A$$. What a babe! But I bet she's married, I forgot to look at her left hand. I just had to leave before i said something stupid! Next time I go there I will look at her left hand and if she is not attached and the opertunity arises I shall ask her to "do lunch" or something. Update to follow.
                                                                      Sticks

Christy

b*tch rocket
Sticks, Air Force chicks always got the top choices when it came to ALL military men.  Even the fugly chicks were never lonely.  It must be some kinda status symbol amongst you men!  I remember getting so much grief from all the Navy girls complaining to me about it (cause I of course was AF).  

And do tell who this girl is and what happens!  

Christy

b*tch rocket
And I have to admit.  Girls do have it way easier than guys when it comes to the "meet and greet" aspect of finding someone.  There are very few guys that will roll his eyes and tell a girl he's not interested, or laugh at them for even thinking of talking to them.  Girls have it harder when it comes to the long term.   Finding a guy that we'd like to be around for more than a day without wanting them to just shut up about themselves and go away!

I personally feel, that the many years of forcing a man to get in touch with his "sensitive side" has ruined a ton of em.  Turned you all into a bunch of whiny sissies!  A real man (the manly man!) is a very difficult thing to find this day and age!  

S

Sticks

Yea, airforce chics were the preference. We Marines would always get kicked out of the e-club at Kadena for 3 months at a time for fighting airforce dudes who would get pissed cause we stole thier women. The good looking WM's "women Marines" I knew were few and far between. As for navy chics, didn't see many and if I did they were corpman. The girl i mentioned in my other post, I won't ask her out, Her tight pants got me crazy for a few minutes, I'm sure shes married or she wouldn't be where she's at.

Christy

b*tch rocket
LOL!  Oh my gosh!  Marines were always the Air Force chicks preference! (I however married an AF Dude)  There was never a bad body on a Marine.  It was always great to go out with a marine as long as they never tried to make conversation! ;)  I still to this day must stop and render a proper moment of silence when a marine passes by (in order to put my eyes back in my head!)  :eek:

Okay!  I'll stop now!  I'm just in a fantastic mood.  I get to actually go out tonight!  With adults!  Hooah!  :getdown:

Speaking of AF chicks...while stationed in Panama the female dorms looked like the "no tell motel"  :razz:   in the morning with all of the Marine and Army grunts crawling back to their barracks! :biggrin: