Smart Dogs

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
The only smart dog was Bear when I tossed it into his bowl (after I tasted it) and he turned up his nose too... after one sniff he walked away. :lol:

Nasty... nasty... nasty... :barf:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sharon
The only smart dog was Bear when I tossed it into his bowl (after I tasted it) and he turned up his nose too... after one sniff he walked away. :lol:

Nasty... nasty... nasty... :barf:
:confused: What did you toss in his bowl?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, you're talking about some hot dog. When I saw the title Smart Dogs under Food and Nutrition I thought you'd switched sides. :lol:

Techno Kat

I looked them up on the net and they don't even sound edible.

Ingredients
Made from water, soy protein isolate, wheat gluten, evaporated cane juice, salt, yeast extract, soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt), granulated garlic, carrageenan, spice extracts, natural flavors (from vegetable sources), vegetable gum, natural liquid smoke flavor, potassium chloride, tomato pulp. No nitrites. No MSG.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Techno Kat
Ingredients
Made from water, soy protein isolate, wheat gluten, evaporated cane juice, salt, yeast extract, soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt), granulated garlic, carrageenan, spice extracts, natural flavors (from vegetable sources), vegetable gum, natural liquid smoke flavor, potassium chloride, tomato pulp. No nitrites. No MSG.
Doesn't sound very smart to me. :burp:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by kwillia
My favorite hotdog is Gwaltney Great Dogs Chicken Franks smothered in Heinz ketchup. :yum:
You, and my son too.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kyle
That's pretty bad considering they root through the garbage and drink from the toilet.

Bear doesn't do that, he has manners.

He always gets better food than most other doggies and fresh water a few times a day. :biggrin: