Gonna do it

watercolor

yeah yeah
Alright, so I am going to do a 42 carrot juice cleanse starting saturday! I will let all those who wanted to know about it and how it went come tuesday! :)

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by watercolor
Alright, so I am going to do a 42 carrot juice cleanse starting saturday!

For those of us not in the know, I am curious about just what the #### a 42 carrot juice cleanse is.

I will let all those who wanted to know about it and how it went come tuesday! :)

Can't wait.

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Gonna do it

Originally posted by Toxick
For those of us not in the know, I am curious about just what the #### a 42 carrot juice cleanse is.

Can't wait.
I have a feeling it involves the juice of 42 carrots, 12 rolls of toilet paper, a jumbo tub of vaseline and a stack of Cosmopolitan magazines. :shrug:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Land sakes! People will literally post anything on a public forum, won't they?

But wait! There's more! Come Tuesday she's going to tell us how it went!

Otter

Nothing to see here
Alright, so I am going to do a 42 carrot juice cleanse starting saturday! I will let all those who wanted to know about it and how it went come tuesday! :)

wtf_2.jpg

and I thought the 42 beet thing was bad.

watercolor

yeah yeah
WTF you guys! I was just making a comment on a thread I had posted a while back. It is for flushing the organs and kidneys out! What the hell is wrong with ya'll. You know I never post personal stuff on the board. So why would I start now?

This wasnt personal, it was something others were interested in was all. Excuse me for trying to keep certain people in the loop so that they knew how the reactions went and such.

Whatever.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
WTF you guys! I was just making a comment on a thread I had posted a while back. It is for flushing the organs and kidneys out! What the hell is wrong with ya'll. You know I never post personal stuff on the board. So why would I start now?

This wasnt personal, it was something others were interested in was all. Excuse me for trying to keep certain people in the loop so that they knew how the reactions went and such.

Whatever.:rolleyes:

Ya' don't have to crap a carrot. We were just kidding.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Nothing is going to come out foul! its just going to cleanse my organs and kidneys MM. But thanks for caring.. and high- not right now- but later today- I will be.