Recognize the non-committer!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
-Comes on strong, appearing vulnerable and often more interested in you than you are in him.

-Indicates that you are “special” and that he has decided to pursue you.

-Does everything possible to impress you using his best dog-and-pony show.

-Goes out of his way to be with you, even calling just to say ”hello” or “I love you.”

-Engages openly in future talk, making plans for the two of you together—often referring to you both as “we.”

-Indicates with words or deeds that he is seeking a meaningful, monogamous relationship.

-Has a rocky relationship history, but makes you think (and probably even believes) this one will be different.

http://www.solosingles.com/sscommit/commitmentphobic3.htm

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by mAlice
-Comes on strong, appearing vulnerable and often more interested in you than you are in him.

-Indicates that you are “special” and that he has decided to pursue you.

-Does everything possible to impress you using his best dog-and-pony show.

-Goes out of his way to be with you, even calling just to say ”hello” or “I love you.”

-Engages openly in future talk, making plans for the two of you together—often referring to you both as “we.”

-Indicates with words or deeds that he is seeking a meaningful, monogamous relationship.

-Has a rocky relationship history, but makes you think (and probably even believes) this one will be different.

http://www.solosingles.com/sscommit/commitmentphobic3.htm
:yikes: OMG it is .........wait a minute, thats not me. :confused:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Originally posted by Pete
are ya hot?

Pete, you could at least have enough common courtesy to not hit on the next flavor of the week in my thread.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by mixallagist
yup!!!!! :blushing:
34, single and hot.....hmmmm in about 30 seconds a guy named fddog is going to all of a sudden get interested and start cooching up to you. He will flash a badge and be all cool acting. Don't fall for it. The shoes are hidden platform and the badge he ordered himself off ebay.

Pete

Repete
Pete, you could at least have enough common courtesy to not hit on the next flavor of the week in my thread.
Sorry :blushing:

<<------------BTW check out my post count :loser:

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
Some things just aren't meant to be. We had a few fun times.
It hasn't ended you didn't claim exclusive rights yet. Besides you still have clothes at my place.

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
Originally posted by Pete
34, single and hot.....hmmmm in about 30 seconds a guy named fddog is going to all of a sudden get interested and start cooching up to you. He will flash a badge and be all cool acting. Don't fall for it. The shoes are hidden platform and the badge he ordered himself off ebay.

Thanks for the warning.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Originally posted by DoWhat
When is the STD test?

One of the first things that Pete and I discovered we have in common is that we both carry our "papers" on us at all times.

Pete

Repete
One of the first things that Pete and I discovered we have in common is that we both carry our "papers" on us at all times.
I especially liked the strategically place "Sterile until seal broken" thingy. :wink: