MACH 3 Power razor

nomoney

So I stole my hubby's new razor yesterday and OMG! I love it. its that new one that vibrates.....I have to shave my legs every friggen morning (well I should do it every morning and every night cause my hair grows like I'm a chimpanzee on horse vitamins..)...but I used this thing yesterday morning; and I'm still smooth; will probably have to shave again until sat!!:clap: I love it. I couldn't even tell it was working....you can't feel the blades.....I give this product a consumer's two thumbs up......(I know there is a joke here with the chimpanzee thing and no opposable thumbs....but I"m to psyched over my smooth legs to make it).

J

justhangn

Originally posted by nomoney
(I know there is a joke here with the chimpanzee thing and no opposable thumbs....

The do have opposable thumbs.......

:duh:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
marichimp.jpg

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'll have to check it out. I use the Mach 3 Turbo on my legs. I'll have to get the other half one as well I guess. We have wars over who got the last refill of the Turbo. I can only imagine what'll happen if I come home with a better razor then him. It'll mysteriously disappear to the firehouse is what'll happen. :frown:

nomoney

Originally posted by huntr1
Does it use the same heads as the standard M3 Turbo? What's it (and blade refills) cost?

I haven't tried that yet.....will try that when this razor hits the crapper. I have the M3 turbo; and the power one is definantly better. The power cost 13$ at wally world......and the razors were $9 for 5 I think? only 1$ more then the reg. but I'm sure they'll drop to the same soon. of course it uses a battery; but there will probably be something out there better by the time that runs out.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by baswm
lol. :clap:
:crazy: Man, what a slow bunch of rocks; it only took two days for someone to get it.
But it seems there's one sharp tack in the box!:biggrin:

B

baswm

I was going to mention something about self lubricating instead of shaving cream but decided to not take it further.:biggrin: