That Nesting Feeling

meme

The Smart Hooker
Just wondering if everyone got that so called "nesting feeling" while they were pregnant? If so when? :shrug:

The initial "oh shiat, I had better get my stuff together" hit about 4 weeks prior to the baby falling out. The restless, hyperventilating "oh shiat, I had better get my stuff together" happened about 24 hours prior to the start of labor. I have only had two babies.... Chasey being on baby #6 may be able to give you more advice...:shrug:

Last edited:

CMC122

Go Braves!
I did the last 6 weeks or so. :lol: I couldn't go to bed at night without cleaning the bathroom. Then I had to rearrange all the furniture all the time.

K

Kizzy

I walked around K-mart for 3 hours on the eve of my first, and I really hate to shop.

My second, well, I was stuck in the hospital for 5 weeks before that.

meme

The Smart Hooker
:killingme

I don't remember going through it the first time but that was almost 4 years ago and a total blur. This time around....my husband said I'm starting to get a bit weirder then normal. HMMMMMM.

B

baswm

Originally posted by kwillia
Chasey being on baby #6 may be able to give you more advice...:shrug:

Sounds like Chasey wants to have her own baseball team.:cheers:

nomoney

I don't really think I got the nesting thing......i just used it as an excuse to get my hubby to clean. :shrug: would sit in the chair with the remote and go "hey hubby....I've got that nesting thing; can you vacume under the couch? I would; but my feet hurt so bad." "hey hubby, darling, I've got that nesting thing-the toilet really needs scrubbing before the baby gets here....but my back hurts so bad"...etc.........

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by nomoney
I don't really think I got the nesting thing......i just used it as an excuse to get my hubby to clean. :shrug: would sit in the chair with the remote and go "hey hubby....I've got that nesting thing; can you vacume under the couch? I would; but my feet hurt so bad." "hey hubby, darling, I've got that nesting thing-the toilet really needs scrubbing before the baby gets here....but my back hurts so bad"...etc.........

I'm the opposite. He tries to do things and I ask him what the hell he's doing cause you KNOW he's doing it wrong. If I was particualr before I'm twice as bad now. I won't let him look at the dishes, laundry, bathroom, etc. His job is to do manly heavy lifting stuff and that's it.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
For some, it was probably when the stick turned blue. :clap:

Actually for me it was! After 10 years of fertility tests and then told I would probably NEVER have children--One last ditch effort on clomid and I got pregnant with twins. I was on a natural high for 9 months......... Now 17 years later..........

anyone need a son???????????? You can have your choice-short hair car enthusiest or long hair guitarist..........

Only kidding! (I think).