Relationships SUCK

K

KaZamm1061

Deleted before it was captured

Last edited by a moderator:

PmoneyandTT

Don't know your age.. So Im just going to go by my experience with the dating world.. I dated on and off for 10 years of my adult life.. Im just finding someone that fits me.. It may not take you that long.. But the girl who dissed you - she had the issue; not you.. YOu were loyal to her right? You were into the relationship? Right.. Well either the sex was good from this other guy - or she didn't think you guys meshed.. Really I don't know why people think someone is better for them - if the relationship you had with her was great.. Only she can answer that.. Im sure women in St Mary's are just like the women in Charles/Prince Georges/DC - and Virgina.. Don't give up.. Take your time.. maybe what your attracted to physically isn't the person for you anyway.. Just some girly advice - for a person that had been in the dating scene awhile.. Women and Men come and go - but be patient she will come

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
Good Advice TT!

Kaz,
If this woman is the way you have described her, she doesn't sound like the right type of girl for you anyway.  So, now she is out of the way....and maybe you can find the right one.

There are good and bad women and men everywhere.  

Dating is fun...you may not find the person you are to spend the rest of your life with right away.  But that's what makes it even better.  Dating/Relationship is really a learning and growing experience.  So, enjoy it.  It can be a bumpy ride sometimes....but sometimes we learn more through the hard times.  So, enjoy the process until you reach the end result.  Anyway, hope you feel better...

chance

I have to agree that as an outsider, it's hard to meet people here, people tend to have their own little cliques.

Dexter

This county is all what you make of it.... just like anywhere else in the world.  It is all what you make of it.  Being here for all of my life, and having traveled quite a bit, it is the same here as anywhere else that I have been.

Lilly

The Original Lilly
I too moved here about 8 years ago however my experience has been somewhat different.  I met a variety of people around my neighborhood whom even though we have moved away from that street are still friends.  Maybe you are meeting people in the wrong places.  Sure if you go bar-hopping every weekend you are likely to meet only a certain crowd of women.  Join a softball team or take adult classes at the college.  Although I don't reccomend dating people that you work with on a regular basis - Since a lot of us spend more time at work then at home that can be a good place to meet people too.  Maybe not your direct colleagues - but friends of friends or someone you meet on a temporary project.  You just have to go about life doing the things that you enjoy and hope that you run into someone who enjoys them as well.  I met my husband 7 years ago at a movie store - we struck up a conversation - found out that we lived near each other and were friends for over a year and a half before we started dating.  There is no way I could have gone in search of that - it just happened.

SmallTown

Football season!
-.-- . ... / .. - / .. ... .-.-.- / .-- .- - -.-. .... . -.. / - .... . / --- .-. .. --. .. -. .- .-.. / - . .-. -- .. -. .- - --- .-. / .-.. .- ... - / -. .. --. .... - .-.-.- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / -... . .-.. .. . ...- . / .... --- .-- / --- .-.. -.. / - .... .- - / -- --- ...- .. . / .. ...

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by SmallTown
-.-- . ... / .. - / .. ... .-.-.- / .-- .- - -.-. .... . -.. / - .... . / --- .-. .. --. .. -. .- .-.. / - . .-. -- .. -. .- - --- .-. / .-.. .- ... - / -. .. --. .... - .-.-.- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / -... . .-.. .. . ...- . / .... --- .-- / --- .-.. -.. / - .... .- - / -- --- ...- .. . / .. ...
.. / - .... .. -. -.- / .. - / .-- .- ... / .---- ----. ---.. ....- --..-- / .... .- .-. -.. / - --- / -... . .-.. .. . ...- . / .. - ... / -... . . -. / ..--- ----- / -.-- . .- .-. ... .-.-.- / -.. .- -- -. / .. / .-- .- ... / .---- --... / .-- .... . -. / - .... .- - / -.-. .- -- . / --- ..- - .-.-.-

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by mainman
.. / - .... .. -. -.- / .. - / .-- .- ... / .---- ----. ---.. ....- --..-- / .... .- .-. -.. / - --- / -... . .-.. .. . ...- . / .. - ... / -... . . -. / ..--- ----- / -.-- . .- .-. ... .-.-.- / -.. .- -- -. / .. / .-- .- ... / .---- --... / .-- .... . -. / - .... .- - / -.-. .- -- . / --- ..- - .-.-.-

-.. .- -- -. / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / --- .-.. -..
:biggrin:

mainman

Set Trippin
-.. .- -- -. / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / --- .-.. -..
:biggrin:
. -..- .--. . .-. .. . -. -.-. . -.. / ... --- -. --..-- / - .... . / - . .-. -- / .. ... / . -..- .--. . .-. .. . -. -.-. . -.. .-.-.- :cool:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by mainman
. -..- .--. . .-. .. . -. -.-. . -.. / ... --- -. --..-- / - .... . / - . .-. -- / .. ... / . -..- .--. . .-. .. . -. -.-. . -.. .-.-.- :cool:

-.-- . ... --..-- / -... ..- - / - .... . / --.- ..- . ... - .. --- -. / .. ... .-.-.- / . -..- .--. . .-. .. . -. -.-. . -.. / .. -. / .-- .... .- - ..--.. :jet::biggrin:

mainman

Set Trippin
-.-- . ... --..-- / -... ..- - / - .... . / --.- ..- . ... - .. --- -. / .. ... .-.-.- / . -..- .--. . .-. .. . -. -.-. . -.. / .. -. / .-- .... .- - ..--.. :jet::biggrin:
--- -.- --..-- / .. -- / - .. .-. . -.. / --- ..-. / - .... .. ... / -. --- .-- .-.-.- :lmao:

In your head
KaZamm1061 said:
Deleted before it was captured

Not so...

Originally posted by KaZamm1061
Dearest Sexy:

It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes. But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

Sexy, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. After all, it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence.

Sexy, our love has been assaulted many times, and I am convinced that it is true because the longer I am away from you, the greater is my yearning to be with you again. You are my enchanted Princess, and I am your devoted Prince. I cherish any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my mind, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be.

Until that moment arrives, I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my most passionate kiss.

From this My Heart.................

:popcorn: