anyone alive yet or just me

J

jmo2276

seems as this thread is dead and it's 656am thought someone would be already posting. Well I am new to this please forgive me someone I Know got me into this..Hope to talk to someone sooner or later today. I will be in and out..

Bye all :dance:

Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
:yeahthat: :confused:
poop.gif

K

KaZamm1061

Originally posted by jmo2276
seems as this thread is dead and it's 656am thought someone would be already posting. Well I am new to this please forgive me someone I Know got me into this..Hope to talk to someone sooner or later today. I will be in and out..

Bye all :dance:

The Crazy woman has found her way to SOMD. OH GOD SAVE US

Re: Re: anyone alive yet or just me

Originally posted by KaZamm1061
The Crazy woman has found her way to SOMD. OH GOD SAVE US
Tell us more about her, KaZ. She seems too shy to share on her own. :dance:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Re: Re: Re: anyone alive yet or just me

Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
:yeahthat: :banghead: If its the same one from yahoo I used to see on there:mad:
Are you ever in your hotel? You never answer the phone. :mad:

joeyinlexpark

Back In Hometown NY
Re: Re: Re: Re: anyone alive yet or just me

Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
Are you ever in your hotel? You never answer the phone. :mad:

I am there sometimes, you never leave a message with the call back number, I left my rolodex in Maryland :cool:

K

KaZamm1061

Yes Joey i think it is the same JMO from yahoo. This chick is crazy. And heck no. Not an ex or never will be. Joey can fill in the blanks but im telling ya. This chick is wierd....... am i right joey?

joeyinlexpark

Back In Hometown NY
Originally posted by KaZamm1061
Yes Joey i think it is the same JMO from yahoo. This chick is crazy. And heck no. Not an ex or never will be. Joey can fill in the blanks but im telling ya. This chick is wierd....... am i right joey?

You are very RIGHT!

K

KaZamm1061

Looks like she disappeared now. Same thing happened in yahoo. Dayum it's great. Back to normal