Anyone else watch Penn and Teller's

Pete

Repete
show "BULLSHIZNIT" on showtime? I love it, they crack me up. LAst night they did one on "Fear mongerig" and what a bunch of scardy cats we have all become. They have shows on some great topics. Vrai you would love it.

Toxick

Splat
It's one of the best shows (if not the best show) on television.

I've watched almost every episode. I missed the one last night (yesterday was my youngest's first birthday, plus we're preparing the house for market, so there's lots of painting that needs to be done, "artwork" that needs to be covered up, holes patched, etc.)

I don't remember watching an episode I didn't like - I even liked the one they did on the Bible. The recycling one was classic. I also liked the one they did where they went to an environmental rally (may have been the same episode) where they were getting people to sign a petition banning the use of "hydrous oxide".

I think it should be required watching. If it didn't come on so late at night, and if they didn't swear so ####ing much, I'd be parked there with my kids every week.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Toxick
It's one of the best shows (if not the best show) on television.

I've watched almost every episode. I missed the one last night (yesterday was my youngest's first birthday, plus we're preparing the house for market, so there's lots of painting that needs to be done, "artwork" that needs to be covered up, holes patched, etc.)

I don't remember watching an episode I didn't like - I even liked the one they did on the Bible. The recycling one was classic. I also liked the one they did where they went to an environmental rally (may have been the same episode) where they were getting people to sign a petition banning the use of "hydrous oxide".

I think it should be required watching. If it didn't come on so late at night, and if they didn't swear so ####ing much, I'd be parked there with my kids every week.
LAst night I think he said they have been doing it for 3 years? I recently found it and have watched about 7 or 8 of them including the recycling show. Can you get them on DVD or do they rerun them.

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by Pete
LAst night I think he said they have been doing it for 3 years? I recently found it and have watched about 7 or 8 of them including the recycling show. Can you get them on DVD or do they rerun them.

Yeah, it's their third season. I know they rerun the current seasons episodes - like summer reruns on regular network - but I'm not sure if they show old episodes. I haven't seen it, anyway.

But Lookie Hither

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Toxick
Yeah, it's their third season. I know they rerun the current seasons episodes - like summer reruns on regular network - but I'm not sure if they show old episodes. I haven't seen it, anyway.

But Lookie Hither
excellent