Harley Factory Tour

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Any on intersted in hooking up with the Southern Cruisers Riding club for a tour of the Harley Factory?
The Date for the Harley factory tour will be Friday July 23rd.
We have to be there between 10 and 10:30 so we will LEAVE from Cedarville 7-11 at 7 AM (7-23-04).

Everyone planning on going PLEASE POST at
http://forums.delphiforums.com/Mattawoman/messages/?msg=289.1 or pm me and I'll get your name on the list. Once we're over ten people going we need a reservation and an accurate head count.
Let's fill that parking lot up with metric bikes:cheers:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Excellent ride up. Plant tour was very interesting, Gift shop with everything Harley. We had a Goldwing eat it's alternator, lost one rider (found later). I left early (had to pick up my son for custody weekend), killer traffic around Baltimore. Some clown re-ended another car right next to us. Killer traffic. No rain worth mentionioning.

Ponytail

Originally posted by aps45819
Excellent ride up. Plant tour was very interesting, Gift shop with everything Harley. We had a Goldwing eat it's alternator, lost one rider (found later). I left early (had to pick up my son for custody weekend), killer traffic around Baltimore. Some clown re-ended another car right next to us. Killer traffic. No rain worth mentionioning.
Sounds like a nice trip all in all. I've done that tour on a "benchmarking" trip with Boeing. As far as benchmarking goes, it was a waste of time. But for the tour alone, it was pretty cool.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Thought it was interesting that they don't batch build. All bikes are built to ordered in the order received.