ff ems leo or mil?

J

jmo2276

any of the type of people i listed above hang out on this thread? I would enjoy getting to talk to you guys and of course gals can't leave them out as both do that type of field.

J

jmo2276

ok i see peopleare reading my thread why dont they answer?

J

jmo2276

if any of you dont want to admit to it on here u can pm me and i will write back..I know how some people are about admitting to there field of work in a public place

Originally posted by cattitude
My kind of man...how can I get in touch with him. Should I just park out front of his house or what :shrug:
I'm thinking you should start a tread stating that you are looking for a SOB guy...:shrug:

J

jmo2276

LEO = LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER.. EMT=EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN AND FF FIRE FIGHTER. I GUESS SOME OF YOU AREN'T SAVVY ON ABREVIATIONS HUH LOL..SORRY I PICKED ON THE LAST PERSON IN LINE ON THIS BOARD.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by jmo2276
LEO = LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER.. EMT=EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN AND FF FIRE FIGHTER. I GUESS SOME OF YOU AREN'T SAVVY ON ABREVIATIONS HUH LOL..SORRY I PICKED ON THE LAST PERSON IN LINE ON THIS BOARD.

Oh, I'm veeery savy..which is why I'd run from these type of men. :lmao:

willie

Sorry sport, the LEO is in St Mary's Lake and the rest are baby sitting their mommas babies.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
any of the type of people i listed above hang out on this thread? I would enjoy getting to talk to you guys and of course gals can't leave them out as both do that type of field.
I thought you said you weren't into girls :shrug:

fddog

Bow wow
Re: Re: Re: Re: ff ems leo or mil?

Originally posted by RoseRed
Boating today?
yup, lake anna. camping tonight, and boating tomorrow. wanna go? a bunch of us are going :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ff ems leo or mil?

Originally posted by fddog
yup, lake anna. camping tonight, and boating tomorrow. wanna go? a bunch of us are going :biggrin:
Sounds like fun, but alas, I am leaveing for VA Beach tomorrow morning for a few days. Thanks for the invite. :cheesy: