why are men so judgemental

J

jmo2276

would love to know why men just judge woman by the way there body is because its not only what is on the outside that counts you also gotta know whats on the inside too (as they say dont judge a book by its cover)

:confused:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Originally posted by jmo2276
would love to know why men just judge woman by the way there body is because its not only what is on the outside that counts you also gotta know whats on the inside too (as they say dont judge a book by its cover)

:confused:

Don't feel too bad. We all need to drop a few pounds.

K

Kizzy

Hey lady, go buy a treadmill, start a walking program, take a class, do something and stop downing men. Get a life, when you stop being so dayum hard up, down on men, needy, judgmental yourself, you might just find somebody. In the meantime, go buy yourself a nice stiff toy.

This has been my public service announcement for the day. Thank you.

J

jmo2276

wtf is soo funny mainman? I am saying in general dont go off thinkin i am this fat monster as i sure as hell am not.

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by IM4Change
And I'm sure Toxick will make her a great deal. :cheers:

Deals are getting better by the minute. Nobody's coming :frown:

We had a couple of mennanite girls come buy, snagged a foreman grill, and a horseshoe game kit. That's it :ohwell:

Wonder if my signs are gone, or curled up, or too small. I might have to go buy some construction paper, a big Sharpie, and make new signs and have this thing again tomorrow

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by IM4Change
Hey lady, go buy a treadmill, start a walking program, take a class, do something and stop downing men. Get a life, when you stop being so dayum hard up, down on men, needy, judgmental yourself, you might just find somebody. In the meantime, go buy yourself a nice stiff toy.

This has been my public service announcement for the day. Thank you.
:clap:

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by Toxick

We had a couple of mennanite girls come buy, snagged a foreman grill, and a horseshoe game kit. That's it :ohwell:

Wonder if my signs are gone, or curled up, or too small. I might have to go buy some construction paper, a big Sharpie, and make new signs and have this thing again tomorrow

I'm packing the house up today. :razz: What a PITA.

CMC122

Go Braves!

Let us know if it's going on tomorrow. I'll come by. Can't say for sure I'm a sale but I'll come by:shrug:

C

czygvtwkr

In a place that has quite a bit more men than women (due to all the engineers and military that are moved into this place) and you cant find any men that says something to me.

Also you seem desperate, is your babydaddy not paying support so you need a wallet?

mAlice

professional daydreamer

I couldn't find you.

K

KaZamm1061

As i stated in the preious message that JMO posted. THIS CHICK IS A NUT CASE. First yahoo and now SOMD. Will it ever end. It was nice and quiet when she was unwanted in yahoo. Now she comes here looking for a guy that is a FF or Public servicemen. HER DREAM MAN!!!!!!:confused: And to top it all off she came here to find him. But something puzzles me.. She had this dream all her life but yet her neighbors house burnt down last week or something like that and now she has this big thing about servicemen.. I say JMO GET A LIFE, DRINK YOUR LIFE AWAY AND WATCH TV. I think you will be better off.:cheers: :clap:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by KaZamm1061
As i stated in the preious message that JMO posted. THIS CHICK IS A NUT CASE. First yahoo and now SOMD. Will it ever end. It was nice and quiet when she was unwanted in yahoo. Now she comes here looking for a guy that is a FF or Public servicemen. HER DREAM MAN!!!!!!:confused: And to top it all off she came here to find him. But something puzzles me.. She had this dream all her life but yet her neighbors house burnt down last week or something like that and now she has this big thing about servicemen.. I say JMO GET A LIFE, DRINK YOUR LIFE AWAY AND WATCH TV. I think you will be better off.:cheers: :clap:
:snacks:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by KaZamm1061
Something puzzles me too, the rarity of which you post. She starts posting and you start posting. Do we have you to thank for bringing her here? :confused:

K

KaZamm1061

Nope i didnt bring her here. I wouldnt do that to the community of SOMD. I read these things all the time i just dont post that often, But when i see something worth posting i express it.

W

Wenchy

The neighborhood kids are selling snow cones. They are standing on the edge of the neighborhood street (not a busy street, and 15 mph max,) with florescent cardboard signs shouting "snow cones! snow cones, come get your snow cones!" 5 cars are outside my window right now to buy snow cones.

You could always hold up the yard sale sign and yell "Please come buy my c###!" Maybe you could sell snow cones or lemonade as an enticement?