Feminist Meeting

FolkinItUp

I was wondering If anyone was interested in starting a feminist chapter in southern maryland? If so, please contact me. Thanks.

Last edited:

AllAboutMe

Will there be mirrors? I'd love to come as long as there are plenty of mirrors to view myself in.

It'll be great because I'll probably be the best looking one there:dance: Heck who am I kidding. :sillyme: I'm always the best looking one anywhere! :dance:

FolkinItUp

Most feminist organizations, such as NOW, have different chapters in different areas. the chapters consist of women getting together, talking about feminism today, and take action with in their community.

sifl

Originally posted by FolkinItUp
Most feminist organizations, such as NOW, have different chapters in different areas. the chapters consist of women getting together, talking about feminism today, and take action with in their community.
So you want to start a feminist chapter of N.O.W.? And are you saying that men can't be feminists, or that men aren't welcome in feminist groups?

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by happyappygirl
what's a feminist?

Women who can't get laid. They have this little support groups to discuss all the "men are dogs" reasons why they don't get any, when in reality it is just because they are uglier than sh!t.

Or at least that is what I've heard. Could be wrong.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by SmallTown
Women who can't get laid. They have this little support groups to discuss all the "men are dogs" reasons why they don't get any, when in reality it is just because they are uglier than sh!t.

Or at least that is what I've heard. Could be wrong.
I'm surprised jmo2276 hasn't jumped on this:confused: