Wal Mart is closing 5 stores in the U.S.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Walmarts in Pico Rivera, California, Livingston, Texas, Midland, Texas, Brandon, Florida, and Tulsa, Oklahoma, all made the announcement about closing six months for plumbing repairs.

If you have been following along with this story, you would know that many Conspiracy Theories exist...

1.) These are going to be used for military supplies - ISIS is in Mexico

2.) Obama plans to declare Marshall Law and put us in FEMA camps for his 3rd term. It is rumored the Walmarts will be used to store the people. ... hopefully we can pick the section we want to live in... because I want to live in the electronics section

3.) union busting???

4.) Toilet blockage from Hillary’s book tour.

5.) they will use them to store the illegals that are crossing as we type, as they are out of rooms at the hotels they bought and schools they closed.

6.) Someone in the comments section on Zerohedge speculated that the “plumbing issues” claim is simply a standard way for a company to get around notification requirements of 2 months before closing.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/29/2102

“(A) An employer may order a plant closing or mass layoff before the conclusion of the 60-day period if the closing or mass layoff is caused by business circumstances that were not reasonably foreseeable as of the time that notice would have been required.”

So why they want to close 5 stores in a hurry?

To save on labor costs, or because inventories are low and prices are rising? 5 stores is a very tiny portion of the 4500 they have.

7.) They’re installing separate restrooms for all of the LGBTQ variations???

8.) What is yours???

Is there something going on that our goverment isn't telling us about?

Adding an article (caution - video plays) http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/16/news/companies/walmart-closing-plumbing/index.html

Attachments

• WalMart.jpg
    WalMart.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 781
Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
They closed one a few towns over from me, then built a much nicer one about 2 miles from that one. I've been in the Brandon Walmart, doubt it will be missed.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Wal-mart is sticking a finger in peoples eyes after announcing a wage increase